Chat talk and light discussion

ETA's

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:01 pm

I saw this exhibition listed in my local paper so went along to take a look at the exhibit,to all of you that think £20 is too much to see the exhibit at the O2 this one was free and free is way to expensive
i am uploading photos just for fun
None of the pictures had any indication of who they were but perhaps Andy Wood may know some of them
Also featured in the pics is a ETA in a blue jumpsuit called Bobby Diamond(he was undertall)his voice was much bigger than he was
20 December 2014 to 21 February 2015- Graeme Oxby - The Kings of England

A 2011 study estimated there were in excess of 85,000 Elvis Presley impersonators around the world, in a phenomenon spanning countries, cultures and religions. Graeme Oxby presents his photographic survey of The Kings of England featuring dramatic, intriguing and often amusing photographic portraits of impersonators he has tracked down at conventions and tribute concerts across the country.

The results prove that Elvis is still alive in the hearts and minds of enthusiasts from every age, location and background. The exhibition includes a dressing up box, and the gallery’s very own golden throne for visitors to photograph themselves sitting in in all their Elvis finery!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by keninlincs on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Kings Of England Exhibition..Lincolnshire

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Featured here are "Polk Salad Annie"from doncaster and "Bobby Diamond"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:09 pm

more

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm