Chat talk and light discussion

Rude Ebay Seller

Wed May 20, 2015 9:39 am

Has anyone had any dealings with an ebay seller with the ID Kamriman? I received an extremely rude message from him and I'm not sure if I broke some sort of rule I'm not aware of with Elvis Merch Dealers. I purchased an FTD CD from him the other day for really good price, so I paid as soon as I won and emailed him asking if he had any further CDs to sell that were not listed (I'd already checked his store). He responded telling me it was a fantastic CD and that he would post soon. So I replied again asking the same question. He replied back with a little bit of a sales pitch about how he has more listed in his two stores (all civil and polite) and how if I wanted more he would discount the postage. So I replied with the following: "Thank you, unfortunately I already have all the ones that you listed :(" and then got the following:

it would have been mrs courteous to have told me! That you have all of FTD in my listings AND DO I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE ON THE FTD CDS??

You would have saved me time!
Why did you have to be so discourteous man!
You wasted a lot of my time and effort for no reason at all !!
Can you not think xx? With your half line replies?

I am writing again, not just for anger in myself but for educating you so as not to do the same to other Elvis People!
It's not fair either!

You will most probably apologise in a half sentence again. But do not. I'm trying to understand people like you!
Thank God there are not many like you on line!

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN. It only upsets me more!

Ishall send you your item very soon.
Thank you

Can anyone advise if I did something wrong, because I'm not too sure what I have to get that response? As for wasting his time - I bought the item Tuesday Morning (19th), paid and emailed straight away, replied to the rest of his correspondence straight and he only emailed that last night.

Re: Rude Ebay Seller

Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am

Tell him to cool it :wink:

Wed May 20, 2015 11:04 am

Can you send him one of these? --> :smt097

Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 am

Was it a Monday morning you contacted the seller? It's a well known fact Monday mornings can suck and a lot of people are particularly irascible on Monday mornings...
Just kidding!
Here's what I'd do : Don't communicate with the seller again, wait until the item arrives, if everything is okay then just leave positive feedback but low stars on the communication and ignore the seller for evermore no matter what goodies he's selling. If the item is not as expected, I wouldn't email the seller directly after those horrid responses; I'd just go straight through to the resolution centre and let eBay do the 'donkey' work...
Hope all goes well... :)

Wed May 20, 2015 11:27 am

Thanks guys, I thought from the whole educating with relating to other Elvis people I had broken some sort of unspoken rule or something :) will definitely try leaving low stars.

Wed May 20, 2015 12:36 pm

promiseland wrote:Can you send him one of these? --> :smt097

Probably, but make sure he sends the order first. :smt002

Wed May 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Yep good idea lol :)

Wed May 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Its best not to interact with sociopaths like this. You can't reason with them, just go enjoy the peace you have in your own life and let them be miserable with someone else. They throw bait at you now and then, but watch how I ignore them right here before your eyes. :)

Wed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

darqen wrote:Has anyone had any dealings with an ebay seller with the ID Kamriman? I received an extremely rude message from him and I'm not sure if I broke some sort of rule I'm not aware of with Elvis Merch Dealers. I purchased an FTD CD from him the other day for really good price, so I paid as soon as I won and emailed him asking if he had any further CDs to sell that were not listed (I'd already checked his store). He responded telling me it was a fantastic CD and that he would post soon. So I replied again asking the same question. He replied back with a little bit of a sales pitch about how he has more listed in his two stores (all civil and polite) and how if I wanted more he would discount the postage. So I replied with the following: "Thank you, unfortunately I already have all the ones that you listed :(" and then got the following:

it would have been mrs courteous to have told me! That you have all of FTD in my listings AND DO I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE ON THE FTD CDS??

I am writing again, not just for anger in myself but for educating you so as not to do the same to other Elvis People!
It's not fair either!

You will most probably apologise in a half sentence again. But do not. I'm trying to understand people like you!

Thank you

Can anyone advise if I did something wrong, because I'm not too sure what I have to get that response? As for wasting his time - I bought the item Tuesday Morning (19th), paid and emailed straight away, replied to the rest of his correspondence straight and he only emailed that last night.

A really strange person, to put it mildly. Don't let him ruin your day!

Jan

Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Well it seems he missed your statement that you already saw what he had listed, and missed the point of the question if there were anything he has that was NOT listed.

Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Most sellers of products related to Elvis are rude. Ebay sellers, fan clubs, most of them impatient, rude and do not like to give information. Fortunately there are exceptions...

Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 pm

darqen wrote:Has anyone had any dealings with an ebay seller with the ID Kamriman? I received an extremely rude message from him and I'm not sure if I broke some sort of rule I'm not aware of with Elvis Merch Dealers. I purchased an FTD CD from him the other day for really good price, so I paid as soon as I won and emailed him asking if he had any further CDs to sell that were not listed (I'd already checked his store). He responded telling me it was a fantastic CD and that he would post soon. So I replied again asking the same question. He replied back with a little bit of a sales pitch about how he has more listed in his two stores (all civil and polite) and how if I wanted more he would discount the postage. So I replied with the following: "Thank you, unfortunately I already have all the ones that you listed :(" and then got the following:

It's not fair either!

Thank you

The eBay seller is a psycho. As soon as you have your purchase in hand, do not patronize them ever again.

Wed May 20, 2015 10:57 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

It's not fair either!

Thank you

The eBay seller is a psycho. As soon as you have your purchase in hand, do not patronize them ever again.

I agree with Doc. Fortunately, most sellers I've dealt with on Ebay (non-Elvis related items) have been very nice. Maybe you just caught the guy on a bad day.....

Thu May 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Thanks for the advice guys, yeah catching on a bad day is certainly a possibility. Hope the CD is work it lol - FTD Summer Nights?