Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 am

The fault in our stars,terribly sad film

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Re: last movie you watched

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

"The Jerk" starring Steve Martin :wink:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Watched Nebraska last night.Slow paced but brilliant road trip movie.Superb performance by Bruce Dern as an old senile alcoholic who seems to have given up on life a long time ago and Will Forte as his long suffering son who never completely gives up on him.With a battle axe of a wife and a dysfunctional family scattered throughout a very bleak and boring Nebraska it's a fascinating character study expertly directed by Alexander Payne and shot in glorious black and white.

norrie

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:10 am

I thoroughly enjoyed Nebraska, Bruce Dern was superb

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:13 am

Nebraska's another one that slipped under the radar, ment to see it and forgot all about it until now, thanks Norrie. Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy, really enjoyed it, took me back to my childhood saturday matinees, harmless fun and nothing too dark.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 pm

The Apartment. Jack Lemmon and Shirley Maclaine.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:20 am

Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise,Groundhog Day with aliens

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:58 am

Sea Fury 2/6......almost void of any tension (gimme "FIST of Fury" instead) :lol:

Many faces from the 007 films in this : Paluzzi , Shaw , de Wolff , Robinson , Murcell.......

Lost in Translation 4/6

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:51 am

King Creole.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Flight 7500
A great movie ,if you have no fear of flying......
Flight 7500 departs Los Angeles International Airport bound for Tokyo. As the overnight flight makes its way over the Pacific Ocean during its ten-hour course, the passengers encounter what appears to be a supernatural force in the cabin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.