Elvis to the rescue.....

Chat talk and light discussion

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Scatter
Registered for: 19 years 11 months

Post by Scatter »

Of course Caro................I know I could get you to do anything I pleased if I warbled "Burning Love" enough.

Just be grateful that I would never use this weapon for evil :lol:

Topic author
Scatter

Post by Scatter »

carolynlm wrote:I know this is going to be difficult to believe, but BL was one of the songs.....I dislike that song so much, that I used that to perfection......I think the hunka hunka was the thing that finally got to my friend..... :lol:
You know it's funny................I've heard Burning Love so much in Aloha that I had begun skipping over it on CDs.

Well, a few weeks ago I had a CD on (don't recall which) that had the studio version. BLEW ME AWAY!!!

I've been playing it non-stop since. The studio version ROCKS...........and I had gotten so jaded to the Aloha version that I had forgotten what a fantastic performance the studio version was.

Elvis' Babe
Registered for: 20 years
Mood:

Post by Elvis' Babe »

watch that eot version...i love it! especially that growl. it's all about that growl.

i am quite fond of burning love. :wink:

"Thank you very much. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the big, freaky International Hotel. Those little weirdo dolls on the walls. And those little funky angels on the ceiling. Uh, this is my first live appearance in 9 years. H-uhh! Thank you. I've appeared dead a few times, but this is my first live appearance. Before the evening is up, I will have made a complete and total fool of myself, and I hope you get a kick out of watching it." --EP

Post by Guest »

I do like Burning love, but a story about the song came to my mind when I read you`r story.
In a Danish newspaper january 2006 they wrote a story about an Australian woman who was taken to trial because she had hurt her boyfriend with a knife. The reason for her attack was that he had played Burning love over and over again.
What a POWERFULL song :wink:

sam
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by sam »

Carolyn next time your down here we'll have to get the Karaoke running!!!

:D

Topic author
Scatter

Post by Scatter »

Elvis' Babe wrote:
i am quite fond of burning love. :wink:
Well, when you tire of it, some penicillin should give you some relief. :wink:

TJ
Registered for: 19 years 10 months

Post by TJ »

elvisa wrote:In a Danish newspaper january 2006 they wrote a story about an Australian woman who was taken to trial because she had hurt her boyfriend with a knife. The reason for her attack was that he had played Burning love over and over again.
What a POWERFULL song :wink:
Not typing from behind bars are you Carolyn? :wink:

Topic author
Scatter

Post by Scatter »

carolynlm wrote:They do allow internet access now you know...it's very popular where I am. :lol:
Hey Caro.............is the jail where you are like the ones in those "B" movies about the all-girl prisons??

What are you wearing?? Is it a t-shirt?? Did the cruel guards hose you down yet?? :lol: :lol: :wink:

sam
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by sam »

carolynlm wrote:Friday is hose down day in this one...not sure about the others.....
T-shirt????? do they let others wear clothes in other places......I need to speak to the warden.
Er, hello, Warden Sam here...can I be of assistance??? :shock:

:P

Topic author
Scatter

Post by Scatter »

carolynlm wrote:Friday is hose down day in this one...not sure about the others.....
T-shirt????? do they let others wear clothes in other places......I need to speak to the warden.
:lol: :lol: