Chat talk and light discussion

Is it just me

Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:44 am

or has this messageboard got really boring, where are the fiesty ones, where are the lovers....Sam you know what I mean 8) , Political correctness has got us, God I hope not.....FECC...PLEASE.. reinstate those who do not conform, thats what makes your site tick, dont be swayed by calls for expulsions, we are mostly all adults here, if someone does not like a posting, tell them.. dont bloody answer it, its their choice, but at present a lot of the life has gone from the board, and NO.. I am not telling you what to do.. just asking if this could be possible :D :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Is it just me

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:01 am

Rusty Martin* wrote:where are the lovers....Sam you know what I mean 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still here Rusty!!!

Waiting anda hoping!!! :wink:

:lol:

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:35 am

Boring in what sense?

We have two political debates going right now, and we've had at least three Elvis music (remember that subject?) knock-down-drag-outs in just the last couple of weeks.

Frankly, I don't really see why an Elvis music board has to be "politically correct" or "un-politically correct." I don't even know why poliitcs has to enter into the conversation.

Do you mean that the people who usually beat things to death, bash the same people time and again and repeat themselves over and over aren't checking in or aren't around anymore?

If that's what you mean by "boring," then "boring" is just fine with me.

I think the forum is doing just fine, and if anything I'm enjoying myself more than ever.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:03 am

i'm with ya, rusty.

i'm missing the likes of gg and such.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:20 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:i'm with ya, rusty.

Good I`m glad its just not me :D :wink:

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:53 pm

I'm with the non-conformists!!!!! Who's with me???

oops.......

Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:42 pm

Hi!

Doc told me to go to Chat-Talk.

He was quite clear about that. So I better do it!!!!

He treats me like I'm his nappy-headed boy and he's my Master.

I do what he says. He is da boss.

So here I iz!

Obeying the great drscumcrapenter

Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:38 pm

Scatter wrote:I'm with the non-conformists!!!!! Who's with me??

Speaker: "We're all different !"

Little guy at the back: "I'm not !"

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:32 pm

i don't think it's boring, i think it's better

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Rusty, if Sam ever gets to ..er well, bore you .. :wink: nah better dont tell us- just let it remain your secret, we really dont want to know. :oops:

Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:22 pm

jbgude wrote:Rusty, if Sam ever gets to ..er well, bore you .. :wink: nah better dont tell us- just let it remain your secret, we really dont want to know. :oops:

JB....not a chance in hell , its the lederhosen that puts me off :roll: :oops: :wink:

Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:08 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:i don't think it's boring, i think it's better

You would.

Tom

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:13 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:i'm with ya, rusty.

Yeah, so am I