Chat talk and light discussion

I inherited a collection

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:39 am

I inherited an Elvis collection of 45s, 33s, 8-tracks and cassettes. Now what do I do? :?:

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:40 am

Sit back and enjoy the listen of a lifetime.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:18 pm

ColinB wrote:Sit back and enjoy the listen of a lifetime.


Mari mightn't have the equiptment to listen to them on.

8)

Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:29 pm

Well, OK Mari, first thing is to make a list of exactly what you have.

Then give us the details.

You'll soon know if it's worth anything.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:43 pm

Who edited this post?.. where are Jim from Scotland and my replies?

Something fishy going on here :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:49 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:Who edited this post?.. where are Jim from Scotland and my replies?

Something fishy going on here :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh, sorry, I did that.

Just didn't think they added anything of interest to the thread.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:52 pm

ColinB wrote:
Rusty Martin* wrote:Who edited this post?.. where are Jim from Scotland and my replies?

Something fishy going on here :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh, sorry, I did that.

Just didn't think they added anything of interest to the thread.


Do I ever add interest to anything? :shock: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:07 pm

So where's the list, Mari ?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:06 am

:D Mari,i may be interested in purchasing some of your collection if they are for sale, if you can sort a list thay would be a good place to start.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:05 pm

i agree if you wanted to unload them send a list outto those interested,,,

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Mari has vanished like the Mary Celeste.

No, wait, that didn't disappear, did it ?

It was the crew !

Oh, well.

She's not around, anyway !

Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:39 pm

Mari has vanished like the crew, however her username hangs around like the ship, therfore Colin I would deem your analogy to be excellent!

Geoff

Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:32 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:Mari has vanished like the crew, however her username hangs around like the ship, therfore Colin I would deem your analogy to be excellent!

Geoff

now thats in - depth investigation and analysis


ok its hyphened now :lol:
Last edited by epfan22 on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:51 pm

epfan22 wrote:
tupelo_boy wrote:Mari has vanished like the crew, however her username hangs around like the ship, therfore Colin I would deem your analogy to be excellent!

Geoff

now thats in depth investigation and analysis


In that context, "in depth" should be hyphenated.