Chat talk and light discussion

The trailer for That's The Way It Is: Special Edition?

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:59 pm

Can anyone help me find a good quality version (preferably in .mpg or .mpeg form) of the trailer for That's The Way It Is: Special Edition?

edit: added the Special Edition after the title
Last edited by Jth on Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:13 pm

Yes, it's on the TTWII SE release, they show the trailer at the beginning for the original movie. That will be in slightly better quality than mpeg for you.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:29 pm

Sorry, forgot to add "Special Edition" to That's The Way It Is - so, I'm looking for a very good quality version of the trailer for the Special Edtion of That's The Way It Is ...that trailer is extremely cool!

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:02 pm

you've lost me. How do you know it is cool, do you mean you have a copy ?

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:17 pm

Oh yes, I do have a copy; and it is extremely well done - I wonder who did the trailer for the special edition?

Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:25 pm

Jth wrote:Sorry, forgot to add "Special Edition" to That's The Way It Is - so, I'm looking for a very good quality version of the trailer for the Special Edtion of That's The Way It Is ...that trailer is extremely cool!

Yes,this trailer is great.It is available on a special fullscreen edition of TTWII-SE released on VHS in the uk in 2001......or 2002.
Tried to copy the trailer to a dvd recorder but the tape had copy protection/macrovision on it so it didnt work......unfortunately
BTW,this post should be in the all elvis board as this is not off-topic.....

Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:59 am

do you mean the one where they have the voice over guy saying "and he's still leading the way" etc...

if you're talking about that trailer--go to my website (myspace) and click on "that's the way it is"...the trailer is there.

there's a different trailer on the warner bros site, as well.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:07 pm

warner bros site has had the trailer there for a long time...God knows why it was not on "all" dvds of the SE version.

Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:23 pm

So there isn't any trailer for the special edition of That's The Way It Is that can be downloaded?

Sat May 27, 2006 8:30 pm

Jth have you managed to get the trailer of the SE ? I too would like to watch this trailer ..... Elvis' babe what do you mean by a different trailer on the Warners Bros' site ? the thread is quite a few months old - and I cannot find it on the Warner site - any leads ? thank you

jb