Chat talk and light discussion

pictures of funny animals

Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:20 am

post pics of funny animals
nothing bad of course...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:49 pm

Sorry, but it's the funniest looking animal that I could find.

Image
Last edited by Rob on Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:56 pm

There's nothing funny about posting pictures of train wreck victims Rob.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:39 pm

Good Lord! Talk about immature!

Tom

Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:22 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Good Lord! Talk about immature!

Tom


Not going to be posting a picture of your favourite pussy then, Tom?

:lol:

Jules

Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:32 pm

god this one is funny
Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:39 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:god this one is funny
Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:


I'll have to take your word for it.

8)

Jules

Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:33 pm

Rob -

I thought tail-docking had been outlawed by the animal welfare groups ?

[That's his face - The Management]

Oh, right, well nose-docking, then.

Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:38 am

Rob wrote:Sorry, but it's the funniest looking animal that I could find.

Image


One of the funniest things I´ve seen today! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:41 pm

ImageImage

Now that's cute!

Tom

Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:58 am

Let us not be mean to Elvis Girl.
BTW, Elvis Girl, I don't really think a red x is all that funny!!
sue

Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:33 am

sorry about the red x

here it is

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:55 am

Now, that IS funny, ElvisGirl!! I don't know if this is legal, so I might have to delete it or be banned from this forum, which I would hate, but you are too cute!! Here's the (maybe illegal) link:

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50810/9883

sue

[to the admin: if this is illegal, please let me know and I will delete it.]

Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:26 pm

It's criminally puke-making - but that doesn't mean it's illegal.

Whay would you think it might be?

Geoff

Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:59 pm

I think Sue meant illegal as far as rule breaking goes on the forum guidelines, namely number 11 and to posting links directly to files which may or may not be legit. I don't think there's anything wrong with that one though.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:55 pm

I must re-read and attempt to remember them this time. :wink:

Thanks Steve

Geoff

Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:58 pm

These penguins are hilarious!

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:08 am

Renan,
You are RIGHT!!!!
sue

Tupelo Boy,
This message is for you, since Steve thinks it's legal!

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50845/9883

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:54 pm

silver wrote:Renan,
You are RIGHT!!!!
sue

Tupelo Boy,
This message is for you, since Steve thinks it's legal!

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50845/9883


Thanks Sue

I shall consider myself gotten stuffed!

Geoff :lol:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:51 am

silver wrote:Now, that IS funny, ElvisGirl!! I don't know if this is legal, so I might have to delete it or be banned from this forum, which I would hate, but you are too cute!! Here's the (maybe illegal) link:

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/50810/9883

sue

[to the admin: if this is illegal, please let me know and I will delete it.]

why thank you. you are pretty cute too


hot dog anyone???
Image