Chat talk and light discussion

The worst joke ever!!! Read at your own risk!!!

Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:17 pm

Warning: You still have a chance to close this thread!

Brian, The world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make, is taking a stroll down his local high street. As he passes by the record shop, a sign catches his eye. "Just Released - New LP - Wasps of the World & the sounds that they make - available now"

Unable to resist the temptation, Brian goes into the shop. "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make. I'd very much like to listen to the new LP you have advertised in the window."

"Certainly, Sir," says the young man behind the counter. "If you'd like to step into the booth and put on the headphones, I'll put the LP on for you."

Brian, world expert on European wasps, goes into the booth and puts on the earphones. Ten minutes later, he comes out of the booth and announces, "I am the World expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make and yet I recognised none of those."

"I'm sorry Sir", says the young assistant. "If you'd care to step into the booth, I can let you have another 10 minutes."

Brian, The world expert on European wasps and the sounds they make, steps back into the booth and replaces the headphones. Ten minutes later, he comes out of the booth shaking his head. "I don't understand it", he says, "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make, and yet I still can't recognise any of those!"

"I really am terribly sorry", says the young assistant.............

I've just realised I was playing you the bee side."

Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:39 pm

:smt021

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:00 pm

This is a friend of mine that works with me. After reading the joke take a look at his face:

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:00 pm

:smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:15 pm

That´s me after reading this joke!!!

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:36 am

That's of Chuckle Brothers quality. You should bee ashamed of yourself. Oh death, where is thy sting?

Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:35 am

Well the joke has sure created quite a buzz.

:smt051

Jules

Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:21 pm

man walks into a fishmongers with a giant cod under his arm.
"Do you sell fish cakes?" he demands of the salesman.
"Yes, of course." he replies.
"Thank god for that..its his birthday."

Beat that for bad.....

Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:That's of Chuckle Brothers quality. You should bee ashamed of yourself. Oh death, where is thy sting?

Tits, whats really more sadder is that last time i watched the Chuckle bros I actually laughed. :oops:

Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:29 am

Steve, I think the thing with The Chuckle Brothers is, they're so bad, they're good !

Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:33 am

a fat man turns to another, and says 'you're round', the other says 'so are you, you big fat basturd'