Chat talk and light discussion

Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:15 am

ColinB wrote:Sweet dreams, everyone !

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................................

Quick Kev...While he's asleep grab that computer!!! :wink:

:lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:42 am

"ouch"

Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:13 pm

Help !

Someone's nicked me computer !

Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:52 pm

I really am leaving.

Thanks for the great Elvis chats, I've learned lots and it's been fun.

But alas I can't stick around a place that has so much bigotry and hatred posted on some of the off-topic threads. I could stick around to help maintain a balance, but I'm not sure that I need the upset that reading such ignorant and hate-fuelled unpleasantness brings me.

Regardless, I hope you all continue to enjoy Elvis, to love and be loved, continue to grow and be happy and well.

:smt006

Jules

Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:04 pm

familyjules wrote:I really am leaving.

Thanks for the great Elvis chats, I've learned lots and it's been fun.

But alas I can't stick around a place that has so much bigotry and hatred posted on some of the off-topic threads. I could stick around to help maintain a balance, but I'm not sure that I need the upset that reading such ignorant and hate-fuelled unpleasantness brings me.

Regardless, I hope you all continue to enjoy Elvis, to love and be loved, continue to grow and be happy and well.

:smt006

Jules

This is a joke, right...?

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:06 pm

Don't think so.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:12 pm

Come on, Jules! I also disagree with GG's and Squirell's disgusting and pathetic opinions - and those threads should be removed - but that is no reason to leave the board. Please go to The Official "I'm Back!" Thread NOW! :D

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:11 pm

Keith Richards, Jr. wrote:This is a joke, right...?

Nobody knows.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:06 am

Keith Richards, Jr. wrote:Come on, Jules! I also disagree with GG's and Squirell's disgusting and pathetic opinions - and those threads should be removed - but that is no reason to leave the board. Please go to The Official "I'm Back!" Thread NOW! :D

Keith Richards, Jr.

well folks we're officially in the Twilight Zone.

Where straight is disgusting and gay is normal.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:15 am

Hate -- especially of a group -- is disgusting.

Whatever one thinks of gay sex, there's no reason for people to be attacked and slurred the way they have been here recently.

I'm especially bothered by the number of fellow Christians who fall into this, as Jesus taught us to focus on one's own sins and forgive others'.

Second only to loving God is loving your neighbor, He said.

There are a lot of people here despising those who deserve love and compassion.

Personally, I've always found the WWJD wristbands pretty corny, but perhaps they might do some good around here.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:27 am

elvissessions.com wrote:Hate -- especially of a group -- is disgusting.

Whatever one thinks of gay sex, there's no reason for people to be attacked and slurred the way they have been here recently.

Check the facts. NO ONE HERE has been attacked for being gay.

Elton John has - why would he care, or anyone else on his behalf?
He aint reading this crap.

The argument has been about the CONCEPT OF GAY LIFESTYLE.

There's Freedom to argue for it - and against it.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:29 am

I`m still here.. like it or not :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:06 am

Perhaps no individual here has been, but an entire class of people has been repeatedly. That's the fact. Some of us very well may be members of that class; in fact a couple are, we know for sure.

I guess as long as we don't name any user specifically, we can toss around "deleted - see guidelines #2," "spic" and "kike." What's the harm, right?

Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:31 pm

Well, I have scrutinized this thread to see if Elvis Girl was intending to leave, but I can't find her here. Where is she????
sue

P.S. I'm not leaving, no matter what you do!!!

Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:32 pm

Silver wrote:Well, I have scrutinized this thread to see if Elvis Girl was intending to leave, but I can't find her here. Where is she????
sue

P.S. I'm not leaving, no matter what you do!!!

Just read Sue's post again [above].

That P.S. is so poignant...................................

I really miss her.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:48 am

It put a lump in my throat as well Colin......

Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:10 pm

Bye, all!

Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:17 pm

Hope you ain't really leaving Torben - I for one would miss you.

Geoff

Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:39 pm

He's not leaving, I haven't seen the required signed papers that officially allow him to leave.

It may be delusions causing him to think he can leave, I'll check with matron to make sure his meds are up to date.

I know its nothing to do with missing his meals as the nurse was issued with a new pipe for him last week.

It's all in his records. :wink:

Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:53 am

Security wrote:He's not leaving, I haven't seen the required signed papers that officially allow him to leave.

It may be delusions causing him to think he can leave, I'll check with matron to make sure his meds are up to date.

I know its nothing to do with missing his meals as the nurse was issued with a new pipe for him last week.

It's all in his records. :wink:

Sec...are you going to drag up these old posts regularly? :wink:

Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:51 am

Rusty Martin* wrote:Sec...are you going to drag up these old posts regularly?

Err...... it was Torben did the dragging up this time.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:51 am

ColinB wrote:

Yes Colin your right.. but now I`m off, 7 days cruising the Ffiords..Caro you are in charge of keeping these guy in order..Colin.. can I trust you to make sure the lights are out and we are all locked up?..have a great week I intend to :wink:

Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:28 am

Rusty Martin* wrote:.....now I`m off, 7 days cruising the Ffiords..Caro you are in charge of keeping these guy in order..Colin.. can I trust you to make sure the lights are out and we are all locked up?..have a great week I intend to

No prob with the security duties !

You do realise that once you've seen the ffiords you'll spend the rest of your life pining for them !

Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:36 am

Rusty Martin* wrote:
ColinB wrote:

Yes Colin your right.. but now I`m off, 7 days cruising the Ffiords..Caro you are in charge of keeping these guy in order..Colin.. can I trust you to make sure the lights are out and we are all locked up?..have a great week I intend to :wink:

It's like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest all over again! :lol:

Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:14 am

Think Caro...........Rusty will be GONE!!!!! That only leaves drugs and rock'n'roll until she comes back :wink: