Chat talk and light discussion

Do you think we should conduct a poll in order to determine what the next poll should be about?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:04 pm

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes : 12

A Poll About Polls

Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:04 pm

Thought this might lead to some serious discussion :roll:

Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:41 pm

Not likely.

Tom

Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:10 pm

I thought we had already established that we would have a poll to see who could have a poll to see who could do the next poll :shock:

I think :? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:10 pm

Lets take a poll to determine who should take a poll about what the next poll should be about?

Oh crap...too many polls........I need a shot of bourbon :shock:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:02 am

My vote is YES.... I guess it´s fair! :shock:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:39 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Lets take a poll to determine who should take a poll about what the next poll should be about?

Oh crap...too many polls........I need a shot of bourbon :shock:

I`ll join you :D :wink:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:46 am

Careful...I'm naughty when I drink :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:07 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Careful...I'm naughty when I drink :lol:

I`m just naughty......but nice :D :wink:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:20 am

Instead of polls can we not talk about rolls? Right now I fancy a cheese roll. Please list YOUR favourite rolls and then we can have a poll about roll fillings.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:48 am

We had to have a poll to discuss if you had to create this poll. So we would have a fair poll.

Ahh forget it.... :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:50 am

No polls should be started without having a poll to see if anyone wants one.
All polls should quote the poll taken to justify the consensus of members that they wanted a poll including but not limitied to the poll taken in the aformentioned poll about polls.
All polls asking whether or not a poll should be started must have a majority winning vote from a master poll which should be regarded as the first step towards a pol wishing to be created but not an taken as an endorsement of a definite poll but merely an interest in having one.

I believe the above is a good guideline for polls in general and that a poll should be taken to see if a majority of voters agree.
But we need a pooll to ascertain whether or not a poll should be taken in the first place. I'm not sure whether that poll is also subject to the same terms and conditions as the other poll.

Whos stupid idea was this ?

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:08 pm

Steve_M wrote:No polls should be started without having a poll to see if anyone wants one.
All polls should quote the poll taken to justify the consensus of members that they wanted a poll including but not limitied to the poll taken in the aformentioned poll about polls.
All polls asking whether or not a poll should be started must have a majority winning vote from a master poll which should be regarded as the first step towards a pol wishing to be created but not an taken as an endorsement of a definite poll but merely an interest in having one.

I believe the above is a good guideline for polls in general and that a poll should be taken to see if a majority of voters agree.
But we need a pooll to ascertain whether or not a poll should be taken in the first place. I'm not sure whether that poll is also subject to the same terms and conditions as the other poll.

Steve......do you work for the government? :shock: :wink:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:39 pm

I refer the honourable lady to the answer I gave a few minutes ago. My stance on this is quite clear and has the full backing and support of the party.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:17 pm

Steve M -

You wrote:

Err..... I think it was that 'naughty but nice' lady !

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:31 pm

ColinB wrote:Steve M -

You wrote:

Err..... I think it was that 'naughty but nice' lady !

I`m not in the frame for this one Colin.....blame Big Boss Man he`s pouring the drinks :D :wink:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:56 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:blame Big Boss Man he`s pouring the drinks :D :wink:

Actually, I'm having my hot tub pumped full of tequila so Rusty can enjoy the bubbles and a drink at the same time. I might even put on a Lawrence Welk album to "set the mood." :lol:

You're certainly invited Colin......although everyone else will have to peep through the hole in my fence :wink:

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:36 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
Rusty Martin* wrote:blame Big Boss Man he`s pouring the drinks :D :wink:

Actually, I'm having my hot tub pumped full of tequila so Rusty can enjoy the bubbles and a drink at the same time. I might even put on a Lawrence Welk album to "set the mood." :lol:

You're certainly invited Colin......although everyone else will have to peep through the hole in my fence :wink:

There you go Colin.....thats us sorted for the week-end then :shock: :wink:

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:11 pm

Rusty -

You wrote:
There you go Colin.....thats us sorted for the week-end then

Is it fancy dress ?

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:58 pm

ColinB wrote:Rusty -

You wrote:
There you go Colin.....thats us sorted for the week-end then

Is it fancy dress ?