Chat talk and light discussion

The alternate cover of "Elvis by the Presleys" boo

Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:42 pm

Does anyone know what ever happened to the alternate cover of the book "Elvis by the Presleys"???

And why was there no mention that the glasses on the front cover of just about everything connected with "Elvis by the Presleys" (dvd, cd, book) were Elvis' reading glasses??? I wish EPE would have the cool glasses that Elvis used to wear in public instead of his reading glasses (if there is any truth to that!)

Anyway, here's the cover that was supposed to be on the book "Elvis by the Presleys" in US (if I remember correctly)
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/image-files ... esleys.jpg

Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:45 pm

The DVD...BOOOOOOOO

Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:10 pm

The "boo" in the headline is supposed to be book, if someone didn't figure that out already. But what ever happened to this cover? Did they use the cover with Elvis' reading glasses all over the world?

Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:01 am

iamhekev wrote:The DVD...BOOOOOOOO

Really Kev? I thought it was a cracker. That it was sugar coated in parts didn't bother me. The footage was a pleasure to see in such good quality :)

Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:44 pm

TJ wrote:
iamhekev wrote:The DVD...BOOOOOOOO

Really Kev? I thought it was a cracker. That it was sugar coated in parts didn't bother me. The footage was a pleasure to see in such good quality :)

I completely agree, TJ!

I must admit that I was a little bit sceptical beforehand, but I was pleasantly surprised!

Especially DVD 1 is great - DVD2 could have been better, but overall a very nice addition to our DVD collection!

Br
Kristian