Chat talk and light discussion

Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:45 am

tired squirrel? well take a frickin rest, it might do u some good, and Kev, and me, and the whole board as well. then u would hopefully not come back as the welsh nut you are. piss off! if you think you have a lot of friends squirrel, Kevs got an army compared to yours, an army that'll KICK YOUR ARSE! :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:59 am

This certainly is intelligent.

Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:17 pm

elvisjnr wrote:tired squirrel? well take a frickin rest, it might do u some good, and Kev, and me, and the whole board as well. then u would hopefully not come back as the welsh nut you are. piss off! if you think you have a lot of friends squirrel, Kevs got an army compared to yours, an army that'll KICK YOUR ARSE! :lol:

Don't threaten me, dumbass.

Your threats are as empty as your head....At least Kev was good entertainment value.

All the best Euan.

Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:39 pm

derrifan wrote
Funny, I recall saying the same to you about genesim at the weekend. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Idiot.
Interesting that you get you're kicks by insulting old folks, then moan to Admin when you cant take it yourself. No surprise there then. A coward and a bully obviously- as well as being a witless idiot.

You told me what at the weekend??......[edit] i haven't even read your futile posts on here until today!! :lol:

You obviously don't see the irony of your stupidity....Myself and Kev locking horns the last few days has all been a big joke DUMBASS!!

You are obviously a lot more stupid than i first thought.

Last edited by the squirrel on Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:49 pm

Squirrel -

You wrote:
Myself and Kev locking horns the last few days has all been a big joke

Err...... you sure KEV knows that ?

Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:59 pm

Colin.

Is he as dumb as fairydan ?? :lol:

NO!!

Then he knows.