Chat talk and light discussion

Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:09 pm

BAG... :oops:

Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:48 am

Kev wrote
This been my 17th birthday un all....cough.

You're 17th birthday was 60 years ago...if not longer you old coffin dodger.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:43 am

Is the welsh loon still in love with the KEV :?: AAAH....

Are you just home at this time of night,from been in the hills with your true love...BAAAAH.

So,you wish i was dead then SQ :?: Yes of course you do,you want to stab me in the back,like TJ did to EP many times...of course,he is WELSH too.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:32 am

In the transfer of the forum over to the new server they appear to have mislaid the one interesting post you were rumoured to have made.

Only another 3157 posts to go and who knows you may fluke another one.

:lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:37 am

MY...you take things from sam as GOSPEL...i never did have a good tread/post = fact...unless someone proves me wrong?...No..there you go.

BAJO.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:40 am

didn't you notice i said "rumoured".

I kinda figured it was too good to be true.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:54 am

Loon...i have 2 glass eyes...i can"t see all the words.

Your a sod of a young un...never send the KEV any sweeties...but you will send a wreath to my grave...oh the young of today.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:02 am

Maybe i will send you some "sweeties"

Gobstoppers would be appropriate in your case.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:09 am

OOH you DO love the KEV 8)

Send to....THE KEV
THE CAVE ON THE RIGHT
LOCH NESS
INVERNESS - SHIRE
HIGHLANDS
GOD"S COUNTRY
SCOTLAND.

And mind to wash the ship sh1t of yer hands loon...( the same stuff you talk)

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:16 am

1. You're a glutton for punishment.

2. You're thicker than a Rhinoceros' foreskin.

3. Isn't it ironic that you joined this MB on April Fool's Day.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:22 am

Thing is though Squirrel, you're in a minority if you have a problem with the King of the Sweeties because most on here know he's a top guy and have experienced his good nature and generosity.

Be cool chaps 8)

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:31 am

TJ wrote
Thing is though Squirrel, you're in a minority if you have a problem with the King of the Sweeties because most on here know he's a top guy and have experienced his good nature and generosity.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

His generosity = You lot pretending to like him in return for cdrs ("sweeties") Image

The guys a prick.......he's followed me around this MB shouting abuse....And it's ok for him to carry on as he pleases is it?.....He even gets support from his whippin' boys once i get fed up of him and whoop his sorry arse..

Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:10 am

Well well well...the welsh loon has lost it...and i ain"t the only one who thinks your a prat.

You get your kicks in abusing OAP.s then welsh boy?...sad little man.

You whip my ass? DREAM ON scum bag,DREAM ON.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:49 am

squirrel, what'd i tell you, scramble back up your tree. Kev probably has an army of friends compared to yours (you need to collect nuts to try and make up the numbers). Kev is the one of the most generous and kind people there is on this m.b, the only reason he bad mouths you is you probably deserve it, so shut up.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:39 pm

iamhekev wrote:Well well well...the welsh loon has lost it...and i ain"t the only one who thinks your a prat.

You get your kicks in abusing OAP.s then welsh boy?...sad little man.

You whip my ass? DREAM ON scum bag,DREAM ON.

You post abuse like this to me for over a year, and then expect sympathy because you're an OAP?...Dont make me laugh....You've been down on my ass trying to bully me for no reason since you joined this MB.....It's just that i've never bitten back until recently, when i got completely fed up with you.............As far as i can remember i've never even acknowledged you other than to answer your persistent attempts at bullying me.

I'm not looking for sympathy from anyone, But i just aint prepared to put up with your crap anymore...What's the problem? Don't like it when you get a taste of your own medicine huh?

Now make like an egg and beat it.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:23 pm

Well....a lier as well as scum....How you easly forget little man...a year?

when has 3 weeks become a year prat.

We use to get on so well :( but then you turned and started coming on here under other names and causing more trouble than any other person has done on this mb).

What as age got to do with anything?...Are you not enjoying yourself?telling the world you want KEV in the Grave?.

I ain"t going away welsh boy.

Let the fun begin. :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:48 pm

iamhekev wrote:Well....a lier as well as scum....How you easly forget little man...a year?

when has 3 weeks become a year prat.

We use to get on so well :( but then you turned and started coming on here under other names and causing more trouble than any other person has done on this mb).

What as age got to do with anything?...Are you not enjoying yourself?telling the world you want KEV in the Grave?.

I ain"t going away welsh boy.

Let the fun begin. :lol:

Since when did we ever get on?.........I have never acknowledged you on here until your futile attempt's at bullying started.

The truth is out there Image
Last edited by the squirrel on Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:51 pm

Well squirrel, it seems as though Kev has many, many friends on here, to support him, but I haven't seen one person come to your aid. That speaks volumes about your character IMO.
Love ya Kev,
Kelly

Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:50 am

minni1 wrote:Well squirrel, it seems as though Kev has many, many friends on here, to support him, but I haven't seen one person come to your aid. That speaks volumes about your character IMO.
Love ya Kev,
Kelly

"many, many friends on here".

Indeed....You mean all three of you??

Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:42 am

Oh dear oh dear...

Is this the best you can come up with?... the truth is out there? .. why is it taking you so long to find it?...you getting wound up over an old man who lives in a bed sit?.

Good ... i ani"t going anywere ... LET THE FUN BEGIN.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:54 am

the squirrel wrote:
minni1 wrote:Well squirrel, it seems as though Kev has many, many friends on here, to support him, but I haven't seen one person come to your aid. That speaks volumes about your character IMO.
Love ya Kev,
Kelly

Hmm, it appears to be 3 more than you have though, doesn't it? :wink:

Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:31 am

minni1 wrote:
the squirrel wrote:
Love ya Kev,
Kelly

Hmm, it appears to be 3 more than you have though, doesn't it? :wink:

Count me in! Kev's a good mate of mine, and someone else's from bundaloopyloo!!! :wink:

:D

Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:58 am

and me, where are your friends squirrel? :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:03 pm

carolynlm wrote:Sam, do you have to be loopyloo to live in bundaloopyloo?

It helps!!! :wink: :lol:

:D

Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:46 pm

elvisjnr wrote:and me, where are your friends squirrel? :lol:

I already counted you as one of the old man's main three lemming's Image