Chat talk and light discussion

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm

This bumping bullshit has gotta stop! Do you guys not realize that every time you make a post, this thread goes back to the top?

You'll not find me participating in such nonsense!

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Rob wrote:Do you guys not realize that every time you make a post, this thread goes back to the top?

Thanks for the heads up Rob. FECC-mechanic, this is clearly a bug. Can it not be fixed?

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 am

This is crazy!

Four pages of non-sense on this great forum!

You people have nothing better to do with your time.

It's amazing how childish some of you truly are.



BUMP! :shock: :wink:

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Mitch wrote:This is crazy!

Four pages of non-sense on this great forum!

You people have nothing better to do with your time.

It's amazing how childish some of you truly are.



BUMP! :shock: :wink:


+1

Bump

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm

bump :smt007

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks to everyone for ignoring this thread and ensuring it continues to slip down the page. Keep up the good work. 8)

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:10 am

I agree Delboy,

I'm happy this thread almost went away because it's sooooo silly. :)


BUMP! :wink:



::rocks

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 am

What in the bleepin' bump is this all about ?? I just bumped into this thread, BTW. :facep:

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:32 am

It's like volleyball; keep it off the ground.

Bump!

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 am

Nice hit rjm,

It almost hit the ground but I saved it and BUMPED it back up. :)


I hope someone else gets it this time.


::rocks

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 am

Mitch wrote:Nice hit rjm,

It almost hit the ground but I saved it and BUMPED it back up. :)


I hope someone else gets it this time.


::rocks


Must be *some* other old volleyball players here!

Image

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 am

But it is good that the "BUMPS" were collected here and we do not found them in other threads. BUMP :smt003

Re: The official 'Bump' thread

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am

Bumped again

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2