Post here your Elvis' pictures

A couple for the Felton lovers

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:54 pm

From my personal Uniondale collection. Elvis' producer fully engaged and sittin' on ready.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A couple for the Felton lovers

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm

fn2drive on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm wrote:From my personal Uniondale collection. Elvis' producer fully engaged and sittin' on ready.

Cool shots!

I notice Dean Nichopolous in the second photo. He's framed in the monitors at upper left.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:06 am

fn2drive on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 am wrote:From my personal Uniondale collection. Elvis' producer fully engaged and sittin' on ready.

But where is Bruce Jackson?

Thanks for the share of these neat 7-19-1975 AS photos. Not a bad seat you had. And the show about as good as it got in the summer of '75.

It's funny, from that angle, Elvis doesn't look too heavy around the middle. Maybe those "Santa Claus" belts were magical after all. ;-)

But, oh, those outfits Voice had on ... ack.
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:26 am

drjohncarpenter on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm wrote:
fn2drive on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 am wrote:From my personal Uniondale collection. Elvis' producer fully engaged and sittin' on ready.

Thanks for the share of these neat 7-19-1975 ES photos. Not a bad seat you had. And the show about as good as it got in the summer of '75.

It's funny, from that angle, Elvis doesn't look too heavy around the middle. Maybe those "Santa Claus" belts were magical after all. ;-)

Security was much less intense so i had more mobility. Most of my photos were taken from other than my seats. Elvis' weight was shocking. Attached shows his weight a bit better but give credit to Bill Belew for designing garish costumes so your focus would be elsewhere. Best.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 am

fn2drive on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:26 pm wrote:
drjohncarpenter on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm wrote:But where is Bruce Jackson?

Thanks for the share of these neat 7-19-1975 AS photos. Not a bad seat you had. And the show about as good as it got in the summer of '75.

Security was much less intense so i had more mobility. Most of my photos were taken from other than my seats. Elvis' weight was shocking. Attached shows his weight a bit better but give credit to Bill Belew for designing garish costumes so your focus would be elsewhere. Best.

Nice shot. Are your photos a mix of color and b&w?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:47 am

drjohncarpenter on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:49 pm wrote:
fn2drive on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:26 pm wrote:
drjohncarpenter on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm wrote:But where is Bruce Jackson?

Nice shot. Are your photos a mix of color and b&w?

Nassau 73 are almost entirely color about 150; Pa 74 all color; ‘75 are mostly B and W and New Haven 76 color.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 am

Where are all the Felton lovers?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:18 pm

drjohncarpenter on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:06 pm wrote:

For sure sitting next to Felton behind the mixing desk, just out of the spotlight view.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Robert on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:18 am wrote:

For sure sitting next to Felton behind the mixing desk, just out of the spotlight view.

I don't see anyone but Felton.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Those shots reminded me of (some of) those by Tom Wargacki.

111582507.jpg

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Robert on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 am wrote:

Yes, most probably.