Post here your Elvis' pictures

Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:16 am

Hello there!
My name is Miriam and i am from Spain; Canary Islands. I've never written here but I read you everytime, I searched how could I introduce myself but I couldn't find the right "thread" for that so I introduce myself now, hehe.

I was looking for this picture (the left one) in high resolution if it's possible, if not..the same pic alone (I don't know if I explain myslef the right way).

Thank you very much and I promise I'll post more! I want to be a part of this family thanks to Elvis!

By the way, sorry for my english.. isn't good enough; i will improve it!

Regards!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 am

Your English is fine! Bienvenida al grupo!

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:22 am

Los fans de España te saludamos.
Bienvenida Mimi_TCB ::rocks

Esa foto es nueva para mi. He visto muchas otras de la misma sesión, pero esta no.

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 am

Muchas gracias, amigos!!

Un besote!

Thanks a lot, friends!

A big kiss!

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:03 am

Mimi_TCB wrote:Hello there!
My name is Miriam and i am from Spain; Canary Islands. I've never written here but I read you everytime, I searched how could I introduce myself but I couldn't find the right "thread" for that so I introduce myself now, hehe.

I was looking for this picture (the left one) in high resolution if it's possible, if not..the same pic alone (I don't know if I explain myslef the right way).

Thank you very much and I promise I'll post more! I want to be a part of this family thanks to Elvis!

By the way, sorry for my english.. isn't good enough; i will improve it!

Regards!

Image



Bienvenido al foro FECC!

Here is the best I could find for you:



coh1e.jpg
EPSS >> Change of Habit
http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Change-Of-Habit-1969/coh1e

Note: the photo on your scan is reversed. The above is correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:05 am

Wow!!! thanks a lot drjohncarpenter!! Just what I needed! You made my day! :D
Thank youuuuuuu!!

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:26 am

Mimi_TCB wrote:Wow!!! thanks a lot drjohncarpenter!! Just what I needed! You made my day! :D
Thank youuuuuuu!!


My pleasure. I like to help any and every good member of this forum.

::rocks

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 am

Here are a couple of other shots from the same session, our man looking in great shape!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 am

I agree with you... great shape!
Thank you so much for the pics! I love them!

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:57 am

Mimi_TCB wrote:I agree with you... great shape!
Thank you so much for the pics! I love them!



!Hola! Mimi :D

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Bienvenido al foro FECC!

Here is the best I could find for you:



coh1e.jpg
EPSS >> Change of Habit
http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Change-Of-Habit-1969/coh1e

Note: the photo on your scan is reversed. The above is correct.


Great found Doc. New for my eyes.
Thanks for sharing :)

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 am

Bienvenido!

Nice to meet you! :D

rjm

Sent via mobile

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Welcome to the forum Mimi

mobile reply

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Thank you so much for your great welcome! I am very happy for being one of this family!

You are the best!

:D

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Image

Re: Please help with this pic!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Bienvenida al forum, Miriam !

A ver si te gusta este cartel mejicano para "Change Of Habit" :

MEXICAN LOBBY CARD - COH.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Please help with this pic!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:13 am

Mister Moon wrote:Bienvenida al forum, Miriam !

A ver si te gusta este cartel mejicano para "Change Of Habit" :

MEXICAN LOBBY CARD - COH.png


Siempre me ha gustado más el nombre de "Este es mi camino" que "Cambio de hábito".
Buen cartel!! Gracias Mister Moon :)

Re: Please help with this pic!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:23 am

javierTCB wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Bienvenido al foro FECC!

Here is the best I could find for you:



Image

EPSS >> Change of Habit
http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Change-Of-Habit-1969/coh1e

Note: the photo on your scan is reversed. The above is correct.


Great found Doc. New for my eyes.
Thanks for sharing :)


My pleasure.

Click the link under the photo, there are hundreds of excellent Elvis studio portraits, organized by film project. Great site!

Re: Please help with this pic!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:28 am

javierTCB wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:Bienvenida al forum, Miriam !

A ver si te gusta este cartel mejicano para "Change Of Habit" :

MEXICAN LOBBY CARD - COH.png


Siempre me ha gustado más el nombre de "Este es mi camino" que "Cambio de hábito".
Buen cartel!! Gracias Mister Moon :)


Gracias, javierTCB. Me alegro de que te haya gustado. Creo que lo saqué de eBay, si no recuerdo mal.

:smt006

Re: Please help with this pic!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:21 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
javierTCB wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Bienvenido al foro FECC!

Here is the best I could find for you:



Image

EPSS >> Change of Habit
http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Change-Of-Habit-1969/coh1e

Note: the photo on your scan is reversed. The above is correct.


Great found Doc. New for my eyes.
Thanks for sharing :)


My pleasure.

Click the link under the photo, there are hundreds of excellent Elvis studio portraits, organized by film project. Great site!


Many thanks for posting the link to EPSS John. Myself and Onelove have spent a lot of time and effort putting that site together and it's great to hear positive feedback about it, we appreciate it.
Happy to hear you enjoy the site :)

http://elvicities.com/~epss/

Re: Please help with this pic!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Mister Moon wrote:Bienvenida al forum, Miriam !

A ver si te gusta este cartel mejicano para "Change Of Habit" :

MEXICAN LOBBY CARD - COH.png


Me encanta!! I love it!! Thank you! :)

Re: Please help with this pic!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:30 am

..http://elvicities.com/~epss/
I have enjoyed this site when it was first came on the scene.
and has only gotten better and better ..

...NOTICE to any new members,be sure to check it out. :smt006

::rocks