Killer '74 shots

Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

TCB-FAN
Registered for: 15 years

Re: Killer '74 shots

Post by TCB-FAN »

ArtyMorty wrote:I think it is just the nature of the Internet that these thing go around like wildfire. I think a little credit goes a long way and it's a shame that others don't feel the need.

Just for the record, on my "Facebook Pic Of The Day" section, I do give credit as I post the pics ..including your recent find Art Morty, as well as Paul Sweeney's pics & Sandi Miller's pics. Just so you know.....I have no intention on stealing and taking credit for them....as Doc seems to implicate from time to time. I just post them for FECC members' enjoyment.

:smt023 ::rocks

"If The Songs Don't Go Over With The Crowd, We Can Always Do A Medley Of Costumes."

Elvis A. Presley, 1970

Topic author
ArtyMorty
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

Post by ArtyMorty »

I think Doc was chastising Elvis Australia's site and that was what I was responding to. But Thanks for putting your thoughts on record.

Rami-Vegas
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Post by Rami-Vegas »

Fantastic Pics!! Thx

lovin' EP

Post by lovin' EP »

Anybody know what's wrong with Elvis' right hand in the above pictures (note the bandage on it).

Elvisly,

Linda

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Post by drjohncarpenter »

lovin' EP wrote:Anybody know what's wrong with Elvis' right hand in the above pictures (note the bandage on it).

Elvisly,

Linda
He got a boo-boo.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Chad Gates

Post by Chad Gates »

lovin' EP wrote:Anybody know what's wrong with Elvis' right hand in the above pictures (note the bandage on it).

Elvisly,

Linda
I think he had damaged it doing a karate demonstration because I seem to recall some onstage dialogue from around that time where he mentions his swollen hand and says about the photo on the back of the G.I blues album where he had done he same thing.

Alan.

lovin' EP

Post by lovin' EP »

Thank you, Alan. I assumed it was "Karate" related.

Elvisly,

Linda

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Chad Gates wrote:I think he had damaged it doing a karate demonstration because I seem to recall some onstage dialogue from around that time where he mentions his swollen hand and says about the photo on the back of the G.I blues album where he had done he same thing.

Alan.
Actually, the truth is something else. But I don't feel like going there, thus the light-hearted response I previously shared.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Chad Gates

Post by Chad Gates »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Chad Gates wrote:I think he had damaged it doing a karate demonstration because I seem to recall some onstage dialogue from around that time where he mentions his swollen hand and says about the photo on the back of the G.I blues album where he had done he same thing.

Alan.
Actually, the truth is something else. But I don't feel like going there, thus the light-hearted response I previously shared.
I have heard that too but like yourself I didn`t want to introduce that subject into the topic.

Alan.

YDKM

Post by YDKM »

good photos!~,...looks like Elvis was in better form and more awake for his 2nd show in Detroit!~ :D

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

stevelecher
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by stevelecher »

I got to see him twice that week in October, the 2nd and 3rd in St. Paul. The first night he wore the Peacock suit and the second night, the Dragon suit. He came out wearing his shades both nights. I had better seats for the first show but Elvis' second show was considerably better.

Almost 40 years ago...Ain't it funny, how time slips away.

Elton
Registered for: 18 years 7 months

Post by Elton »

TCB-FAN wrote:
ArtyMorty wrote:I think it is just the nature of the Internet that these thing go around like wildfire. I think a little credit goes a long way and it's a shame that others don't feel the need.

Just for the record, on my "Facebook Pic Of The Day" section, I do give credit as I post the pics ..including your recent find Art Morty, as well as Paul Sweeney's pics & Sandi Miller's pics. Just so you know.....I have no intention on stealing and taking credit for them....as Doc seems to implicate from time to time. I just post them for FECC members' enjoyment.

:smt023 ::rocks
.....And I for one enjoy them!!
TCB,thanks for taking the time to post them!

"I Don't Sound Like Nobody" Thats Because Nobody Sounds Like You !

"you remember that doncha?"
Later Elton ^j^