Post here your Elvis' pictures

"King Creole" candid - 1958

Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 pm

King Creole candid.JPG


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Elvis-1958-Color-Candid-King-Creole-/261405658124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdcfdcc0c
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "King Creole" candid - 1958

Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Candid's taken on Location around New Orleans, probably in a Hotel room, 3-6 March 1958.

Mississippi

Re: "King Creole" candid - 1958

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Mississippi wrote:Candid's taken on Location around New Orleans, probably in a Hotel room, 3-6 March 1958.

Mississippi


Thanks for the information, Mississippi.

Re: "King Creole" candid - 1958

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
King Creole candid.JPG


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Elvis-1958-Color-Candid-King-Creole-/261405658124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdcfdcc0c


You can see this image with Red West (shown below) on the left of frame and un-cropped (15b) on this topic viewtopic.php?f=71&t=78084&p=1192663#p1192663 and with the caption.

Thanks
David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "King Creole" candid - 1958

Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 pm

davide wrote:


You can see this image with Red West (shown below) on the left of frame and un-cropped (15b) on this topic viewtopic.php?f=71&t=78084&p=1192663#p1192663 and with the caption.


Thanks for the information, davide.

I saw your topic ages ago, and didn't remember this particular photo. By comparison, the one you used is much less cropped on top and bottom, but also much lower resolution and a little (well, very little) cropped on right.

Good to know that the guy on left is Red West.

Going off-topic now, but regarding image 19 on your thread, the correct name of the member of The Jordanaires holding the guitar is Neal Matthews, Jr., not Neil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Matthews,_Jr.