Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis In Las Vegas - 1976.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:57 pm

From the Last Vegas book from venus.

Re: Elvis In Las Vegas - 1976.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 pm

He looks utterly exhausted and sad (even when smiling) in every photo I've seen from that December 2-12 period. Yet, in photos from San Francisco and Anaheim, at the very end of November, he looks better than he had at any point in 1976.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 am

thank you JOHNNY2523 these are nice to see and appreciated . What is your opinion of the book can you let us know ::rocks

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 am

elvisjock wrote:He looks utterly exhausted and sad (even when smiling) in every photo I've seen from that December 2-12 period. Yet, in photos from San Francisco and Anaheim, at the very end of November, he looks better than he had at any point in 1976.

For whatever reason, he was sleeping even more poorly than usual. It shows.

Plus, he hated Las Vegas, even said so on stage at that time, and really didn't want to be there.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:38 am

And don't forget his Dad's health scare, plus the news on the West's book, and managing/mismanaging his depression (anyone who has will recall what an instant roller coaster ride of peaks and troughs it is).
At least Bruce got him a new sound system for the plane!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:00 pm

He was very exhausted because he went to Las Vegas right after the November tour. He didn't rehearsed anything and he was very depressed, he cried when he met with television evangelist Rex Humbard one night during this Vegas engagement.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:13 pm

motleycrue wrote:thank you JOHNNY2523 these are nice to see and appreciated . What is your opinion of the book can you let us know ::rocks

My opinion is, it's great to see the pics.. i expected to see ''known pictures'' but venus proved what they're capable of with this book.
Alot of pictures i've never seen!!! It's great to have. the dvd has nice footage but these are only slightly better then previous dvd releases.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks for those pictures of '76 , just fantastic !

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
motleycrue wrote:thank you JOHNNY2523 these are nice to see and appreciated . What is your opinion of the book can you let us know ::rocks

My opinion is, it's great to see the pics.. i expected to see ''known pictures'' but venus proved what they're capable of with this book.
Alot of pictures i've never seen!!! It's great to have. the dvd has nice footage but these are only slightly better then previous dvd releases.

thank you for this information and your opinion JOHNNY2523 . ::rocks

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:00 am

It is also no secret that Elvis took a lot of "medication" while in Vegas. It certainly shows on the pictures... :cry: