Post here your Elvis' pictures

KING OF THE JUNGLE ...OUT NOW

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:04 am

JUST FROM ERIK ...THE BOOK "KING OF THE JUNGLE" IS OUT NOW !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: KING OF THE JUNGLE ...OUT NOW

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 am

OREGON62 wrote:JUST FROM ERIK ...THE BOOK "KING OF THE JUNGLE" IS OUT NOW !!

Elvis never looked cooler than he did in June 1968.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:59 am

Should have mine by the weekend - hopefully.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:43 pm

No doubt there will be some amazing, unissued images in this book. And you know that can't be bad.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:No doubt there will be some amazing, unissued images in this book. And you know that can't be bad.

I hope so. as I already have at least 3 other books devoted to this period. And I hear that another 'organisation' may well be doing another 'ultimate' 68 book package later this year!?

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Tony.. wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:No doubt there will be some amazing, unissued images in this book. And you know that can't be bad.

I hope so. as I already have at least 3 other books devoted to this period. And I hear that another 'organisation' may well be doing another 'ultimate' 68 book package later this year!?

As a collector of great discretion, you well know that The Elvis Files group has established a history of purchasing and publishing high-quality, previously unreleased images of Elvis.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:16 pm

In my opinion he looked at his best in 1956!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI G510-0100 met Tapatalk

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Erik van den Berg wrote:In my opinion he looked at his best in 1956!

It was all downhill from there ... ;-)

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:57 pm

:-D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI G510-0100 met Tapatalk

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Just received my copy today it's awesome!the difinitive book on the subject so far lots of photo's and text I'll take this weekend to read some of it,and look at the crisp photo's all 544 pages of it.Earnest really has done a great job in creating the ultimate book on the singer 68 special, with interviews from people who were there, and the script from the show,plus aderverts to promote the special.i can't praise this book enough.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 pm

myalfie wrote:Just received my copy today it's awesome!the difinitive book on the subject so far lots of photo's and text I'll take this weekend to read some of it,and look at the crisp photo's all 544 pages of it.Earnest really has done a great job in creating the ultimate book on the singer 68 special, with interviews from people who were there, and the script from the show,plus aderverts to promote the special.i can't praise this book enough.

Think you mean Erik Lorentzen.