Post here your Elvis' pictures

febr. 21 1977

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:52 pm

source: lindahoodsigmontruth.com

Re: febr. 21 1977

Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Lay your head upon my pillow,Help Me make it thru the Night.
Don't know if he was singing that tune or not,but hey it fit the picture.
...Always liked the Indian-feather suit.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:34 am

This seems to be Columbia, February 18 1977.
same hairstyle

on february 21 (in charlotte) elvis looked like this

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 am

You're right Johnny. It is February 18, 1977

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Man, those sideburns were out of control... :shock:

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Mister Mike wrote:Man, those sideburns were out of control... :shock:

They might've been out of control by Elvis' standards but if you want really 'out of control', try someone like Ray Dorset from "Mungo Jerry".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:48 am

onelove wrote:

They might've been out of control by Elvis' standards but if you want really 'out of control', try someone like Ray Dorset from "Mungo Jerry".

Nah! Ray looked cool with those. :wink:

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm

paulsweeney wrote:You're right Johnny. It is February 18, 1977

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you paul, this is a picture from February 18 '77.
Good work Johnny! :wink:

Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Erik van den Berg wrote:Image

source: lindahoodsigmontruth.com

is there a bigger version of this picture

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:28 pm

onelove wrote:

The difference is that photo is circa 1970, the Elvis shot is seven years later.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:37 pm

[quote="Elton"]Lay your head upon my pillow,Help Me make it thru the Night.
Don't know if he was singing that tune or not,but hey it fit the picture.

That lyric (lay your head upon my pillow) is from "For the Good Times" not "Help Me Make it Thru the Night." Are you combining the two songs?

Elvisly,

Linda

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:02 pm

See that's what happens when you are late for a doctor's appointment and try to post a comment
before leaving... :oops:
You are so right Linda the song was suppose to be "For The Good Times" indeed.
Thanks for catching that mistake...good eye!!

Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:06 pm

it is a fairly shocking decline, appearance wise in a little over 6 weeks since Pittsburgh and the funeral pics. It seems there was a brief lift on meeting Ginger and trying to impress her then freefall. Not even the EIC special could halt it.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Elton wrote:See that's what happens when you are late for a doctor's appointment and try to post a comment
before leaving... :oops:
You are so right Linda the song was suppose to be "For The Good Times" indeed.
Thanks for catching that mistake...good eye!!

NO PROBLEM. JUST HAPPENED TO NOTICE THAT. I LOVE THE PICTURE!! :)

Elvisly,

Linda

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Delboy wrote:it is a fairly shocking decline, appearance wise in a little over 6 weeks since Pittsburgh and the funeral pics. It seems there was a brief lift on meeting Ginger and trying to impress her then freefall. Not even the EIC special could halt it.

To be fair, Delboy, I think the peak of his weight loss was the November tour - by Vegas in December, he'd already put some back on, and we all know how sad his eyes looked there. The December tour is terrific, but again, he sounds better than he looks. The funeral pics are good, but only because he's dressed well, out in the fresh air etc - if he was hot and sweaty up on the stage I'm sure he'd look pretty much the same.

What's more startling to me is the dramatic change in appearance from the first show to the last on this tour - something was definitely wrong with our man.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 pm

DarrylMac wrote:
Delboy wrote:it is a fairly shocking decline, appearance wise in a little over 6 weeks since Pittsburgh and the funeral pics. It seems there was a brief lift on meeting Ginger and trying to impress her then freefall. Not even the EIC special could halt it.

To be fair, Delboy, I think the peak of his weight loss was the November tour - by Vegas in December, he'd already put some back on, and we all know how sad his eyes looked there. The December tour is terrific, but again, he sounds better than he looks. The funeral pics are good, but only because he's dressed well, out in the fresh air etc - if he was hot and sweaty up on the stage I'm sure he'd look pretty much the same.

What's more startling to me is the dramatic change in appearance from the first show to the last on this tour - something was definitely wrong with our man.

and what happened between NYE and the Hollywood show in Feb, looks like 5 years have passed