Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis TTWII new to me pic

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:25 pm

From a different perspective
Thanks to those who pointed out it is a screen grab,and thanks go to Warner home video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by keninlincs on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Elvis TTWII new to me pic

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 pm

keninlincs wrote:From a different perspective

Hi, if you look well, it is just a screenshot taken from TTWII movie. It is easy to grab from DVD release. I am sorry to say that in my opinion this is not a new photo, is not even a photo.

Others opinions are welcome of course. :D

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:06 pm

wakans wrote:

Hi, if you look well, it is just a screenshot taken from TTWII movie. It is easy to grab from DVD release. I am sorry to say that in my opinion this is not a new photo, is not even a photo.

Others opinions are welcome of course. :D

OK but its still new to me

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:24 pm

I agree with wakans. But it is not a problem.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Not a photograph for sure, but a screen grab as mentioned - note the MGM Panavision camera on the left, located in the audience.

David

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:25 am

Nice screen grab from TTWII filming! It appears to be from the 8-11-1970 DS. The camera is stage left.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Francesc wrote:I agree with wakans. But it is not a problem.

sure is not a problem :D

It is nice to grab some immage from TTWII to see the shape of the showroom and the audience. I have been into the showroom in 2010 but pratically all was changed :(

I went too late. I don't even remember when it was remodelled, somebody rememer to have read something about it? when the Hilton showroom was remodelled?

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Thanks Warner DVD TTWII SE !