Post here your Elvis' pictures

nice pictures found on the net

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:19 am

I have not seen so many of these and I wanted to share .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: nice pictures found on the net

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:18 am

Thanks for the pictures, but it is sad, that you post no dates with it.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 am

First one is Jacksonville, FL 4-16-72. It is a George Hill original shot. I have the 10 picture set and all are B&W. Some are out of focus but it's the only set I've ever seen offered from this show.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 pm

FrankieRider2 wrote:First one is Jacksonville, FL 4-16-72. It is a George Hill original shot. I have the 10 picture set and all are B&W. Some are out of focus but it's the only set I've ever seen offered from this show.

I have the B/w set you're talking about + another color set of ten colour pics, here are a few :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Very nice!

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

a few others

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Love those entrance shots. Glad we were able to see him the next night in Little Rock. Thanks for posting these!

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:16 pm

you're welcome
I can't even imagine seeing him live....You're so lucky

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:33 pm

hi Jessewade,are the color shots from George as well?
I've heard it said that out of 21 pictures taken,that 1 will turn out as a good one.
This one seems to be one of the good one, JMO
...and thanks for including them all!

::rocks

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 pm

hello Elton, yes these are from George Hill, unfortunately a little out of focus or blurry, I will post the other ones later on :wink:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 am

8) Will be looking forward to them!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm

FrankieRider2 wrote:Love those entrance shots. Glad we were able to see him the next night in Little Rock. Thanks for posting these!

Hi FrankieRider2 could you tell me if you remember to have seen MGM crew filming Elvis on Stage in Little Rock? we all know he was filmed backstage before the show.

Do you rememer if you seen some cameraman filming him on stage, or even a complete MGM crew? or maybe was nobody filming Elvis on stage that evening?

nice pictures found on the net

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:13 am

Nice shots

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 am

wakans wrote:
FrankieRider2 wrote:Love those entrance shots. Glad we were able to see him the next night in Little Rock. Thanks for posting these!

Hi FrankieRider2 could you tell me if you remember to have seen MGM crew filming Elvis on Stage in Little Rock? we all know he was filmed backstage before the show.

Do you rememer if you seen some cameraman filming him on stage, or even a complete MGM crew? or maybe was nobody filming Elvis on stage that evening?

I do remember seeing the film crews during the times when the house lights were up, and there were cameras filming during the show. There is outtake footage shot from the rear that coincides with my Dad's semi famous Polaroid during Elvis's cape exit. But I suspect that the crews were only shooting background footage, with the concert the next night in San Antonio being planned for filming.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:53 pm

FrankieRider2 wrote:
wakans wrote:

I do remember seeing the film crews during the times when the house lights were up, and there were cameras filming during the show. There is outtake footage shot from the rear that coincides with my Dad's semi famous Polaroid during Elvis's cape exit. But I suspect that the crews were only shooting background footage, with the concert the next night in San Antonio being planned for filming.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

So at least some reel exist. I do rememebr your photos, are very nice! capture the whole exitement of the moment when Elvis was leaving the stage.

if only you had taken more photos,... :( but better few than nothing right? :D

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:58 pm

ANother question for you Frankierider2, if you don't mind:

Do you remember to have seen somebody from the audience holding a 8mm movie camera? maybe you noted it while waiting for the show to start and the lights into the

arena were on. Maybe somebody from the audience filmed some part of the show (amateur footages).