Post here your Elvis' pictures

50's candid from Ebay

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:42 pm

I came across this one on ebay awhile back new to me.
Sorry if this has been posted already.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 50's candid from Ebay

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:50 pm

rizzy56 wrote:I came across this one on ebay awhile back new to me.

This and a bunch of other candids taken in front of the Roosevelt Hotel in Jacksonville on February 24, 1956 were published in a recent edition of "The Elvis Files" magazine. One wonders where the eBay seller got their copy from.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:53 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

This and a bunch of other candids taken in front of the Roosevelt Hotel in Jacksonville on February 24, 1956 were published in a recent edition of "The Elvis Files" magazine. One wonders where the eBay seller got their copy from.

Thankyou Doc for the info ::rocks

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:43 am

rizzy56 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thankyou Doc for the info ::rocks

Can you post some pics from the magazine? I like to see them. Please.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:14 am

sheila wrote:Can you post some pics from the magazine? I like to see them. Please.

Given that "The Elvis Files" editors likely paid money to acquire these snapshots, and given that the issue has been out on the street for less than 4 weeks, you might want to see them by purchasing a copy.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
sheila wrote:Can you post some pics from the magazine? I like to see them. Please.

Given that "The Elvis Files" editors likely paid money to acquire these snapshots, and given that the issue has been out on the street for less than 4 weeks, you might want to see them by purchasing a copy.

:cry: I wish I can, but I'm out of job since last year. I'm on Disability...no credit cards and no cash. I was hoping you can give me some pictures through email. I won't share online. It would make me very happy to have some photos for me to keep in my scrapbook. :cry: Thanks.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 am

sheila wrote: :cry: I wish I can, but I'm out of job since last year. I'm on Disability...no credit cards and no cash. I was hoping you can give me some pictures through email. I won't share online. It would make me very happy to have some photos for me to keep in my scrapbook. :cry: Thanks.

I don't have any of these, but maybe rizzy56 can help you out. Take care, and keep the faith on the job hunt, I have been there, too.