Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Facebook Pic Of The Day

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:31 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Very good, I enjoy these, it is like the little positive Thought of the Day :D

Thank you again, TCB-FAN :D

Someone has to post these little tid bit rare Elvis pics, regardless of what certain members think. I'm doing a service for the fans...and not for the elite. :wink:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 am

For those of you who want to become a member of Facebook, follow the link below;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/elvisdpictures/
Last edited by paulsweeney on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:54 am

paulsweeney wrote:If you want to become a member of Facebook, follow the link below;

Already am, for years, why do you ask ?

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:54 am

Leaving Cincinatti, OH. March 22, 1976

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:04 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:If you want to become a member of Facebook, follow the link below;

It's for others...in case the want to join and see all these photos over there ;-)

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 am

paulsweeney wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

It's for others...in case the want to join and see all these photos over there ;-)

Hi Paul,

There isn't any way I would join Facebook, as it is Big Brother's personal information gathering, and in my opinion, dangerous. People upload their photos, which can be scanned and utilized by anyone, posters mention when they go away on holidays, they mention their friends and their family, when they are going out, etc., their likes and dislikes (spam heaven for people selling items) the list goes on. As you know, this information is kept forever and is gathered.

Your website is great, and I appreciate it very much, but to just enjoy some photos that are given, by everyone on this site, is something that people enjoy, and I am not the only one. The glitch has been fixed, the photos are in one spot for those who wish to open up the thread and see them. Mister Moon's photo of Elvis as a very young man, you could see the skin definition, things like that are precious and if that was on your site, I wouldn't have seen it. Elvis waving to the crowd at Tom Jones' concert, I haven't seen as I don't look through photos, it isn't my thing; however, to look at them once a day, photos that someone else has enjoyed and is sharing, is a nice thing to do.

I am so sorry that you seem offended, and I don't want that at all, but please don't be, as your site is fantastic for someone who wants to spend a lot of time alone, looking at photos; and that is great, too.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, especially your son who is travelling - he seems like a wonderful young man, an extremely intelligent young man, and you must be very proud of him.

You seem like such a nice person, and to let some photos get in the way of people getting on together and having some fellowship, is such a shame and it doesn't seem like you are like that, I just don't understand.

Take care, all can be good, and I hope it is :D

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

Hi Paul,

There isn't any way I would join Facebook, as it is Big Brother's personal information gathering, and in my opinion, dangerous. People upload their photos, which can be scanned and utilized by anyone, posters mention when they go away on holidays, they mention their friends and their family, when they are going out, etc., their likes and dislikes (spam heaven for people selling items) the list goes on. As you know, this information is kept forever and is gathered.

Your website is great, and I appreciate it very much, but to just enjoy some photos that are given, by everyone on this site, is something that people enjoy, and I am not the only one. The glitch has been fixed, the photos are in one spot for those who wish to open up the thread and see them. Mister Moon's photo of Elvis as a very young man, you could see the skin definition, things like that are precious and if that was on your site, I wouldn't have seen it. Elvis waving to the crowd at Tom Jones' concert, I haven't seen as I don't look through photos, it isn't my thing; however, to look at them once a day, photos that someone else has enjoyed and is sharing, is a nice thing to do.

I am so sorry that you seem offended, and I don't want that at all, but please don't be, as your site is fantastic for someone who wants to spend a lot of time alone, looking at photos; and that is great, too.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, especially your son who is travelling - he seems like a wonderful young man, an extremely intelligent young man, and you must be very proud of him.

You seem like such a nice person, and to let some photos get in the way of people getting on together and having some fellowship, is such a shame and it doesn't seem like you are like that, I just don't understand.

Take care, all can be good, and I hope it is :D

All is good, view them here, or Facebook, I'm not offended. I just thought I'd post the link to where they come from, besides, they are looking to increase their members over at Elvis Pictures - https://www.facebook.com/groups/elvisdpictures/

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else ;-)

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:27 am

Oh thank goodness Paul :D

:D :D :D

Back at you ;)

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:28 am

:sosorry:
Mountain Misst wrote:Oh thank goodness Paul :D

:D :D :D

Back at you ;)

Oh yeah, and yes, we are proud of our son!

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:06 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Leaving Cincinatti, OH. March 22, 1976

This is a beauty!

:D

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:07 am

Mountain Misst wrote:

This is a beauty!

:D

Yes, not bad for 1976. Still lookin' good.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:31 am

A fantastic shot. He looks great at it!

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:28 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Paris, June 1959

That is a fantastic photo. Says it all about Elvis imo. The kids must have been thrilled. That looks like a leg brace on the right leg of the boy in Elvis' arms if I am not mistaken.

Was this a chance meeting?

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:22 pm

This is not a slight, I'm just showing you 7 or 8 more photos taken at the same time. Click on the link below. Merry Christmas.

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... 6tour.html

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Some random eye-candy.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 am

TCB-FAN wrote:On the set of "Love Me Tender" perhaps ?

Our Man in real color
lovemetender2.jpg

lovemetender.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks Hawef for posting the original photo of Elvis on the bench. I'm glad i was right - it WASN'T a photoshopped image, but one where the colour had been poorly adjusted.

So much for "his ass isn't even on the bench...."

Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Graceland, 1960. Oh....that hair ! :facep:

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 am

February, 1970

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:40 am

Thank you TCB-FAN :D

Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Regarding Facebook, I thought I would offer my view. I had been quite afraid of it for a while. But then I did what everyone should do: Googled myself. I was all over the place, and some of the personal info was innacurate. (At least one of those people searches made me OLDER! Grrrrr.)

Anyway, anyone can find out anything about anyone these days even if you're not on social media.

So, I took the plunge. I try to be cautious about "checking in" and do not publicly reveal my address, or my date of birth, etc. But it's all around. This way, I have some control. Not much, but I choose my public presentation there, rather than someone else doing it for me.

I didn't feel there was any good reason to stay out of the loop any longer. It is a personal choice. I took the plunge.

To me, it's the 21st century equivalent of the old "personal home page."

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:Very good, I enjoy these, it is like the little positive Thought of the Day :D

Someone has to post these little tid bit rare Elvis pics, regardless of what certain members think. I'm doing a service for the fans...and not for the elite. :wink:

I even say thanks

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:33 pm

keninlincs wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

I even say thanks

That`s because you are polite ken :) .

Thank you.

Alan.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Chad Gates wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

I even say thanks

That`s because you are polite ken :) .

Thank you.

Alan.

Thanks Alan

Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Elvis hands over keys to a brand new Mustang to Cilla's brother as a gift for his graduation. Circa June, 1968.