Post here your Elvis' pictures

POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:03 am

THIS PICTURE PROBABLY FROM BALTIMORE 1977 , FROM THE SEAN SHAVER COLLECTION.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:13 am

It is from Baltimore.

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 am

"POWER OF '77"? And a photo from Baltimore on May 29?

Sorry, that should be more like "POWER OUTAGE '77" ...

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 am

Rapid City June 21st.

Image

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 am

OREGON62 wrote:THIS PICTURE PROBABLY FROM BALTIMORE 1977 , FROM THE SEAN SHAVER COLLECTION.



Looks like Charlie is dancing, lol :D

Great photo, thank you.

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Rapid City June 21st.

Image




Elvis looks great, here, he can feel the music and is lovin' it :D

Thank you :D

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Looks like Charlie is dancing, lol :D

Great photo, thank you.


No, he's "cheering on" Elvis as the high note is hit during "Hurt." It's kind of embarrassing. You can see it on the CBS video of the Rapid City rendition on June 21.

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:21 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:Looks like Charlie is dancing, lol :D

Great photo, thank you.


No, he's "cheering on" Elvis as the high note is hit during "Hurt." It's kind of embarrassing. You can see it on the CBS video of the Rapid City rendition on June 21.



Thank you Dr John.

The arm movement looks like the beginning of the Go-Go (I knew it wasn't) lol :D

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:15 am

Francesc wrote:It is from Baltimore.

As I've said before: because of the flowers on the curtains, it is NOT from Baltimore, but from Rochester... :-)

Re: POWER OF '77

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:07 am

Scott Hayward wrote:
Francesc wrote:It is from Baltimore.

As I've said before: because of the flowers on the curtains, it is NOT from Baltimore, but from Rochester... :-)


Was that a theater?

Re: POWER OF '77

Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 am

Scott Hayward wrote:
Francesc wrote:It is from Baltimore.

As I've said before: because of the flowers on the curtains, it is NOT from Baltimore, but from Rochester... :-)



Ops ...

Re: POWER OF '77

Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

The flowers on the curtain make it look like a stage in an old Social Club here in England.

Actually Charlie deserves credit for keeping E going during some of those times in the later years, he loved that man didn't he.