Post here your Elvis' pictures

Request: Elvis and Ed Hill & Bill Baize

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi guys and girls.

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting the members of the TCB Band and others, including Bill Baize and Ed Hill.
I'm trying to make a photo board (don't know how's the name in english) to put on my wall and I need some pictures of Elvis with each one of these two guys.

I've searched in the internet but always the same pictures with no quality at all.

Does anyone have some to share??

Thanks in advance.

Roddy

Re: Request: Elvis and Ed Hill & Bill Baize

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:04 pm

One of the great names in Southern gospel, J.D. Sumner & The Stamps Quartet were Elvis' male back-up singers from 1971 to 1977. Members during the group's time spent with Elvis include: J.D. Sumner, Bill Baize, Tony Brown, Ed Enoch, Ed Hill, Dave Rowland, Richard Sterban, Larry Strickland, Donnie Sumner, Ed Wiedman and others. J.D. Sumner & The Stamps were part of the early tours of the recent hit show Elvis Presley in Concert and continued as a group until J.D.'s death in 1998

from http://www.rareelvispresley.com

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Roddy wrote:Hi guys and girls.

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting the members of the TCB Band and others, including Bill Baize and Ed Hill.
I'm trying to make a photo board (don't know how's the name in english) to put on my wall and I need some pictures of Elvis with each one of these two guys.

I've searched in the internet but always the same pictures with no quality at all.

Does anyone have some to share??

Thanks in advance.

Roddy

Elvis with Bill Baize, College Park, MD - Saturday, September 28, 1974
Presley asked Baize to sing "When It's My Time"

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 pm

These are the ones that I got. Thanks for your help.
Now, it's very hard to find one with Ed Hill...