Post here your Elvis' pictures

Weird Elvis

Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:57 pm

There's an Elvis auction with this photo, but it doesnt look like Elvis right ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Weird Elvis

Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 am

I think it's Elvis but the photo is just hazy..

Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:25 am

Francesc wrote:There's an Elvis auction with this photo, but it doesnt look like Elvis right ?

It's a crappy scan of a photo from what appears to be the 8-12-1970 MS at the International.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 am

Looks like a photo of a photo. Phone camera snapshot of a photograph in poor lighting conditions. (I think a lot of people don't use scanners so much anymore. They should. I would like a new, larger format one. But we'll see how it goes.)

rjm

Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:01 pm

here is the picture but not in great quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks Rizzy

Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Thank you guys

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Why on earth would they be auctioning this ordinary, poor quality picture that looks like it's been ripped out of a naff magazine??? Is it autographed or something??

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 am

That really is a bad photo. I first saw it when it was used in the Box Car trading card set released in 1978. It's a weird photo. The lighting and shadows make Elvis look fat. I could never figure out why with all the photos available that one was used in the card set.