Post here your Elvis' pictures

Turquoise Phoenix Suit

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:45 pm

June 28 1974 ES, Milwaukee, WI

Last edited by TCB-FAN on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Blue Eagle Suit

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Definitely 1974. Des monies june 20?

Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:46 pm

http://www.elvisconcerts.com/concerts/C ... php?id=796

Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:54 pm

i always believed this was the 1974 green phoenix suit...and not a blue eagle.
sorry, it's the school teacher in me...LOL :D

Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:27 am

elvisbot wrote:i always believed this was the 1974 green phoenix suit...and not a blue eagle.
sorry, it's the school teacher in me...LOL :D

You are both wrong...it's not blue, and it's not green - it's turquoise, the 1974 turquoise phoenix suit.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:00 am

here is one more . :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Turquoise Phoenix Suit

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:24 pm

some more of this great suit .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 am

Another

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:33 pm

I know this suit very well but I don't recall ever seeing footage of it. Is there any available?

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

A great one it is to keninlincs , thank you .

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm

motleycrue wrote:A great one it is to keninlincs , thank you .

Youre Welcome MC

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:23 pm

As displayed at Graceland 2008

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:22 pm

keninlincs wrote:As displayed at Graceland 2008

In all the pictures above elvis is wearing different belt compare to the display at graceland in 2008. Wonder if graceland has all the belts to this beautifill suit?

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Jim Dandy wrote:I know this suit very well but I don't recall ever seeing footage of it. Is there any available?

June 24 1974 ES - Niagara Falls
August 27 1974 MS - Las Vegas

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Erik van den Berg wrote:

In all the pictures above elvis is wearing different belt compare to the display at graceland in 2008. Wonder if graceland has all the belts to this beautifill suit?

Elvis sometimes wore the light blue version of the 'Lucky' belt as pictured here and sometimes he wore the matching belt that was displayed at Graceland.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 pm

LuckyJackson2 wrote:
Erik van den Berg wrote:

Elvis sometimes wore the light blue version of the 'Lucky' belt as pictured here and sometimes he wore the matching belt that was displayed at Graceland.

Elvis wore the "light blue Lucky" belt in may 1974 on tour and in Lake Tahoe. On the June tour and in Vegas he wore the first original designed belt. This belt Elvis gave away in the first part of Cant Help Falling in Love August 27th 1974 midnight show after a fan asked if she could have the belt. (listen to the show and hear for yourself). The belt together with the suit at Graceland was made after Elvis had given away the last one in Vegas. As far as I know Elvis never wore this suit again after August 27th 1974, therefore the belt at Graceland was never used.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:31 am

wonder who that person was that has the belt. I would be interested in buying it.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:32 pm

noone wrote:
LuckyJackson2 wrote:
Erik van den Berg wrote:

Elvis wore the "light blue Lucky" belt in may 1974 on tour and in Lake Tahoe. On the June tour and in Vegas he wore the first original designed belt. This belt Elvis gave away in the first part of Cant Help Falling in Love August 27th 1974 midnight show after a fan asked if she could have the belt. (listen to the show and hear for yourself). The belt together with the suit at Graceland was made after Elvis had given away the last one in Vegas. As far as I know Elvis never wore this suit again after August 27th 1974, therefore the belt at Graceland was never used.

Great info thank you very much!