Post here your Elvis' pictures

Life Thru A Lens - Facebook Group

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 pm

This group posted some amazing photos today, including a shot of Elvis onstage at Ann-Margret's show in 1974. Rather than wait until someone steals them and posts here, I thought I would encourage FECC'ers to join the group.

Re: Life Thru A Lens - Facebook Group

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Been on that 1 a whilst yes very good

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Most of the pictures including the one of Elvis and Vikki Carr (Not Ann Margret) were posted by me on the photo section here. They do have interesting shots on the facebook page from time to time though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:46 pm

You sure, Tony? I saw the red hair, off in the distance, and immediately thought it was Rusty. I don't mind being wrong, though.

If it is Vikki, is the picture from one of her shows, or from Elvis' show?

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Yeah Jay it's Vikki Carr. Her fan club president asked me if he could send her a copy of the photo (nice of him) So I got some nice prints made and sent them to her. She was thrilled to see the photo and said he was a gentleman and would often see her show. That's Elvis being introduced at her show, yes!
:lol: .

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:24 am

Where was this show that Elvis was intro?

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:27 am

Tropicana Hotel, Las Vegas

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:36 am

elvisjock wrote:This group posted some amazing photos today, including a shot of Elvis onstage at Ann-Margret's show in 1974. Rather than wait until someone steals them and posts here, I thought I would encourage FECC'ers to join the group.
Hi. On the Life through a Lens page I'm on I don't see the pic you mention. Maybe there is another Life / Lens FB page? Is this the link? https://www.facebook.com/ElvisPresleyLifeThruALens

Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 am

I first seen that photo on another facebook page and ELVIS TCB . I also recall they had another taken even
farther from view .

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:53 am

It's a page; all you have to do is "like" it!

:D

rjm