Post here your Elvis' pictures

Date, please

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

I have this photo for long time as December 31, 1970, but recently the real photos from Dec 31, 1970 was posted here. So what is the date for this one? Anybody has a better version?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Date, please

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 pm

I have a feeling it's new years Eve 1969 / Jan 1st 1970.

There's a photo at Candid Central dated NYE 1969, and he's wearing the same clothes, with this description.

Arriving for a New Year's Eve party in Memphis on December 31, 1969 - Photo taken by Elvis fan Margie Thornton. She stood outside when Elvis arrived and asked if she could take his picture. He said she could, and she dropped her flashcube being so nervous. Elvis kindly picked it up for her and she took this shot - Thanks to Simon de Wit for the details.

Here's the photo:

NYE 1969.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Date, please

Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Thank you very much for the info and photo - i knew i have this photo somewhere in my folders, now i found it, with some extra info from Strictly Elvis #25: