Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis '72 - photo with Lichter - FAKE - UPDATED

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:17 am

I'm not a big fan of Lichter's. Recently found this photo of him and Elvis in the book "ELVIS IN VEGAS" that I just got. Says the photo was taken in August or September of '72. I hadn't seen it before and don't remember seeing it here. Hope it's a new one, if not, sorry for the repeat.

Last edited by KatluvsElvis on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Paul Lichter photo with Elvis

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:44 am

KatluvsElvis wrote:I'm not a big fan of Lichter's. Recently found this photo of him and Elvis in the book "ELVIS IN VEGAS" that I just got. Says the photo was taken in August or September of '72. I hadn't seen it before and don't remember seeing it here. Hope it's a new one, if not, sorry for the repeat.

It is a 100% fake, and has been posted here several times.

There are no legitimate images of Elvis with this guy, and it's kind of sad to see these bogus images pop up from time-to-time.

The autograph is also a fake.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:20 am

Oh my gosh: look at the signature! The E is SOOOOO far from the L! The exact opposite of a genuine sig! I mean, he tried hard to fake it, but missed the key thing! :o

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

I had seen this photo in the back of his book E.P. IN CONCERT . In that book there is no autograph ???
I believed up until I saw this thread that it was real , does anyone have the original photo ? IF so can you please post it. ::rocks ::rocks ::rocks

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Didn't realize it was a fake. Sorry for the post. :oops:

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Let me make a new post with the photo and say that I had never seen this photo of Elvis before. He looks a little annoyed, or maybe just tired.