Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 am

From September 4th 1973..Las Vegas


Image



Image

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 am

Is there audio of this somewhere? I assume there are fans of TJ that collect live shows...I wonder if this exists??

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:37 am

TCB-FAN wrote:From September 4th 1973..Las Vegas


Image



Image


You must have missed the fact that Elvis and Tom are wearing different clothes in the black and white photo, so they cannot be all from the same date.

You sure love Facebook!

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
You sure love Facebook!



It's an addiction.....just like Fritos and Gatorade.

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
You sure love Facebook!



It's an addiction.....just like Fritos and Gatorade.


And Elvis!

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:49 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
You sure love Facebook!



It's an addiction.....just like Fritos and Gatorade.


And Elvis!


But he won't raise your blood sugar; just your blood pressure -- is how I look at it! LOL.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:08 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
You sure love Facebook!



It's an addiction.....just like Fritos and Gatorade.

Never had them together!

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 pm

rjm wrote:But he won't raise your blood sugar; just your blood pressure -- is how I look at it! LOL.

rjm



Very true Robin....but I still gots to have my Fritos & Gatorade....at least they're cheaper than cigarettes.

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:From September 4th 1973..Las Vegas


Image



Image

gee, elvis looks not very flattering in the last pic.
he looks way fatter than he actually was.
just a bad angle.
but still.....the tabloid press sure would love that pic to show elvis in a bad light and tom in a good.

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:50 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
rjm wrote:But he won't raise your blood sugar; just your blood pressure -- is how I look at it! LOL.

rjm



Very true Robin....but I still gots to have my Fritos & Gatorade....at least they're cheaper than cigarettes.


Do you subscribe to all those irresistible "food porn" sites on Facebook? My fave? "Chocolate For Breakfast." https://www.facebook.com/chocolateforbreakfast

One look, and you're almost in a coma!!! :lol:

rjm

Re: Elvis & Tom '73

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:22 am

These are new to me except the bottom photo.

Wish there was audio to hear what Elvis was saying on Mic. Thanks for sharing!