Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Bad Hair Day '77

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:17 am

I think the MSG conference was just a normal day for Elvis, and his hair was all over the place but looked awesome to me.

The OP's photo though, Elvis' hair looked like that alot on that tour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:36 am

promiseland wrote:This has to be the ultimate Bad Hair Day! Did he come straight out of bed to this conference? :smt017

No, he came from backstage.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

GRETCH62 wrote:WHAT ABOUT THIS BAD HAIR DAY ????

Yeah this cut was the worst, looks like when my young son got hold of the scissors for a haircut.

Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

minkahed wrote:
promiseland wrote:This has to be the ultimate Bad Hair Day! Did he come straight out of bed to this conference? :smt017

The pressconferace was not at the MSG, wasent it at a hotel in N.Y.?

Thu May 29, 2014 10:35 pm

kenny wrote:
minkahed wrote:

The pressconferace was not at the MSG, wasent it at a hotel in N.Y.?

Yes, the press conference was held at the New York Hilton Hotel in the Mercury Ballroom @ 4:00 p.m. on June 9, 1972.

Fri May 30, 2014 2:49 am

You have said many unbelievable things here in the past, but you really outdid yourself :)

Fri May 30, 2014 12:03 pm

I thought his hair at the msg event was good!

Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Gitchops83 wrote:I thought his hair at the msg event was good!

I quite like his hair that way. It's not a Beatles/Stooges mop-top and you can still see his forehead.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:20 am

I don't know who was cutting Elvis' hair in '76 and '77 but they did a totally shi###y job! Sometimes it doesn't even look trimmed and other times trimmed by a 6 year old!!!!...............His hair was the best in late '68-'73.............look at his hair in TTWII - totally KOOL!! Very sexy I say!!!! I'm not complaining as no one complains on this site!!! I would still run my fingers thru his hair any time any place............... :)

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:28 am

In my opinion, Patti Parry was a talented hairdresser.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:36 am

Right. She did a very good job right before the Aloha show with cutting Elvis's hair.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Barbie wrote:I don't know who was cutting Elvis' hair in '76 and '77 but they did a totally shi###y job! Sometimes it doesn't even look trimmed and other times trimmed by a 6 year old!!!!...............His hair was the best in late '68-'73.............look at his hair in TTWII - totally KOOL!! Very sexy I say!!!! I'm not complaining as no one complains on this site!!! I would still run my fingers thru his hair any time any place............... :)

Add Las Vegas August 1974.