Post here your Elvis' pictures

Great shots from »Viva Las Vegas«

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 am

I have found this two publicity shots for the MGM movie »Viva Las Vegas«. I think they are from July 1963. I do not know the place were this beauties were shot.

I have done many restoration with Photoshop on both to make them look much better. Hope you like the first work from “Winston Design”. :D

1963-07 (1).jpg

1963-07 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Great shots from »Viva Las Vegas«

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Winston wrote:I have found this two publicity shots for the MGM movie »Viva Las Vegas«. I think they are from July 1963. I do not know the place were this beauties were shot.

I have done many restoration with Photoshop on both to make them look much better. Hope you like the first work from “Winston Design”. :D

1963-07 (1).jpg

1963-07 (2).jpg

Thank you for sharing those great Studio candids
I love them !

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Those two, along with a third one with Elvis in same clothes + 143 others from the same shoot can be seen here --> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/V ... Vegas-1963

We have them dated as being from September 10/11, 1963 - if someone can confirm the date, that would be more than appreciated. It seems to be pretty hard to get exact dates for photo shoots for some reason.

Groovy photo shoot as a whole, though.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:09 pm

onelove wrote: ... http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/V ... Vegas-1963 ...

I know this great website, onelove.

I found the first picture on TCB-World. Your link shows the image in 511 X 639. My picture is 1076 X 1300 (!). I have reworked it in colors, backgrounds and sharpness.

The second one I found on the Facebook side of elvis.com. Your link show this image in 480 x 725. My picture is 756 x 960 (!). I have reworked it in sharpness, color and have delete a big Elvis-logo in the right bottom.

You can see the distinction very clear.

You date of September 10/11, 1963 could be right! My date was only rated.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 am

well,you can't compare the size of your pics with those from the website since they limit the size of any pic for space reasons on the website naturally.....the original pics were all mostly bigger....
so would be yours....