Post here your Elvis' pictures

need this pic please

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 pm

its a picture from live a little love a little , I guess....
and this screenshot is from the banner/promotion for one of the magazines from "the elvis files people".
my question is: is this picture really actually in one of those magazine included, and if so....in which one? or was just just on the promotional ad mfor the magazines?

can somebody tell me and help .....cause I really wanna have this shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: need this pic please

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

nobody can help?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Here's the photos from The Elvis Files Magazine issue 1, one of the best magazine from Elvis World.
I hope this will help you :smt006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:35 am

matilda wrote: ... its a picture from live a little love a Little ...

No, Publicity shot for "Charro" IMO.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Winston wrote:
matilda wrote: ... its a picture from live a little love a Little ...

No, Publicity shot for "Charro" IMO.

I think Matilda is right. We believe these are from LALLAL,the dream scene, maybe wardrobe fitting or something like that. Great pictures though.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Yes, from LALLAL.

The beard is from the scene where he wakes up after having slept for three days on BerniceĀ“s couch and the shirt is the one he wears just before singing "Edge of Reality."

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 pm

great pics...many thanks,....yes, so the pronounced them wrong in the magazine...its not charro...

those 2 are one the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen of elvis..
besides, the first and only pictures so far where he has a 3 o clock in the morning shadow.....and not a full beard like in charro..

he looks ultra cool in those.....should make a great poster....

by the way....ya think they are promo pics? or merely wardrobe fittings pictures?

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 pm

bripet56 wrote:Yes, from LALLAL.

The beard is from the scene where he wakes up after having slept for three days on BerniceĀ“s couch and the shirt is the one he wears just before singing "Edge of Reality."

I agree.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:11 pm

I have the first one cleaned, so the text and logo is gone. But how can I upload it here.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

with "upload attachment"

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Well, it's simple to upload a photo here:
1. click on "post a reply"
2. click on "Upload attachment"
3. click in the white field from "Choose..."
4. a new window will open, choose your photo from your PC
5. click "add the file"
6. click "Submit" after you're done

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

It looks like 'fake' stubble to me. There's no pointy, sticking out whiskers at all. Also, on his top lip it looks a little scarce...
Thank for the pics though...

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 am

bripet56 wrote: ... beard is from the scene where he wakes up ... shirt is the one he wears just before singing "Edge of Reality." ...

Thanks a lot! So that magazine was wrong. Here is the first and cleaned one for you. So, if you liked it, I will make it also on the second. :smt006
LALLAL.jpg

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 am

And here is the second one.
1968-10-B.jpg

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 am

By golly, you are correct! I just looked at Charro publicity stills, because I wasn't sure, and the sideburns prove it is NOT from Charro!

That was a sharp one, Matilda!

rjm