Post here your Elvis' pictures

2-21-77

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 am

with Terry (Ginger's sister)

Image

Re: 2-21-77

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 am

Nice!
Actually haven't heard her piece she played.
Was it any good or just forgettable?

Re: 2-21-77

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 am

Robert wrote:Nice!
Actually haven't heard her piece she played.
Was it any good or just forgettable?


It is simply wonderful!

If you have Real Audio Player, listen for yourself:

Terry Alden "Magic World" (Elvis Presley Show, Charlotte, NC - Monday, February 21, 1977)

Thanks to Ciscoking for the link.
http://ciscoking.jordans-elvis-world.com/index.php/1977.html


Miss Tennessee 1976_Terry Alden.JPG
Miss Tennessee 1976 - Terry Alden
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 2-21-77

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Just close your eyes and imagine:

You just bought a ticket to see the King of Rock 'n Roll in concert. Then halfway the concert (which turned out not to be that R&R any more) the star of the show asks the sister of his girlfriend on stage to play this rubbish. Elvis had his moments of brilliance but sometimes I feel embarrassed over his very unprofessional attitude. His jokingly manners during Fever, WML and AYLT(in 1977) for example but this is also a fine example. What was he thinking? Was he even thinking?

Re: 2-21-77

Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Alexander wrote:Just close your eyes and imagine:

You just bought a ticket to see the King of Rock 'n Roll in concert. Then halfway the concert (which turned out not to be that R&R any more) the star of the show asks the sister of his girlfriend on stage to play this rubbish. Elvis had his moments of brilliance but sometimes I feel embarrassed over his very unprofessional attitude. His jokingly manners during Fever, WML and AYLT(in 1977) for example but this is also a fine example. What was he thinking? Was he even thinking?


Maybe he was thinking ... mmm, she's hot. ;-)

Re: 2-21-77

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:If you have Real Audio Player, listen for yourself:

Terry Alden "Magic World" (Elvis Presley Show, Charlotte, NC - Monday, February 21, 1977)

I bitterly regret that I will never be able to get back the minute of my life that it took to listen to that.

Re: 2-21-77

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:39 am

I wish Charlie would have showed her the right keys...

Re: 2-21-77

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

Did Elvis ever let her do this more than once? :wtf:
After hearing it,surely not!

Hopefuly, he was just giving her HER 15 minutes of fame.

Re: 2-21-77

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:30 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Robert wrote:Nice!
Actually haven't heard her piece she played.
Was it any good or just forgettable?


It is simply wonderful!

If you have Real Audio Player, listen for yourself:

Terry Alden "Magic World" (Elvis Presley Show, Charlotte, NC - Monday, February 21, 1977)

Thanks to Ciscoking for the link.
http://ciscoking.jordans-elvis-world.com/index.php/1977.html


Image

Miss Tennessee 1976 - Terry Alden


Robert, where are you?

Re: 2-21-77

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:46 am

Elton wrote:Did Elvis ever let her do this more than once? :wtf:
After hearing it,surely not!

Hopefuly, he was just giving her HER 15 minutes of fame.

the way I understand it she wasnt to fond of the idea gettin up un stage and do it.
elvis merely talked her in public into it.
so elvis is the one to blame.....in this case somebody did not want the so called 15 minutes fame..

Re: 2-21-77

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:28 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Robert wrote:Nice!
Actually haven't heard her piece she played.
Was it any good or just forgettable?


It is simply wonderful!

If you have Real Audio Player, listen for yourself:

Terry Alden "Magic World" (Elvis Presley Show, Charlotte, NC - Monday, February 21, 1977)

Thanks to Ciscoking for the link.
http://ciscoking.jordans-elvis-world.com/index.php/1977.html


Image

Miss Tennessee 1976 - Terry Alden


Robert, where are you?


Near Amsterdam Doc.
Thanks for sharing the link but I don't have realplayer so for now this Bach piece remains a mystery to me :wink:

Re: 2-21-77

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Elvis was baching mad to bring her up on stage.

Re: 2-21-77

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 am

Robert wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Robert wrote:Nice!
Actually haven't heard her piece she played.
Was it any good or just forgettable?


It is simply wonderful!

If you have Real Audio Player, listen for yourself:

Terry Alden "Magic World" (Elvis Presley Show, Charlotte, NC - Monday, February 21, 1977)

Thanks to Ciscoking for the link.
http://ciscoking.jordans-elvis-world.com/index.php/1977.html


Image

Miss Tennessee 1976 - Terry Alden


Robert, where are you?


Near Amsterdam Doc.
Thanks for sharing the link but I don't have realplayer so for now this Bach piece remains a mystery to me :wink:

me too..

Re: 2-21-77

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 am

Robert wrote:Near Amsterdam Doc.
Thanks for sharing the link but I don't have realplayer so for now this Bach piece remains a mystery to me :wink:


It's FREE. Two clicks and you have it.

How difficult can it be?

RealPlayer – Free Media Player
http://www.real.com/realplayer

Re: 2-21-77

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:34 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Robert wrote:Near Amsterdam Doc.
Thanks for sharing the link but I don't have realplayer so for now this Bach piece remains a mystery to me :wink:


It's FREE. Two clicks and you have it.

How difficult can it be?

RealPlayer – Free Media Player
http://www.real.com/realplayer


All my devices, iphone, ipad, laptop are provided by my employer.
So I'm a bit hesitant to download different players etc, that's the difficulty.

So no great Terry Alden sounds heard yet.
But I'll give it a try :wink:

Re: 2-21-77

Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:25 am

it's like some kid joking around! what was Elvis thinking?