Post here your Elvis' pictures

Philly '76

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 am

Hi, I just stumbled upon these pictures after watching some of the concert. Thought some might be interested: Elvis seems to have lost some weight from earlier in the year.Here is the link to Rex Martin's pages http://elvismomentsintime.freeforums.org/1976-elvis-meets-pink-panther-philadelphia-28th-june-t1735.html

Re: Philly '76

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Interesting! Thanks!

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Thanks for the link. The show was actually Monday, June 28, 1976, not Thursday as the article states. No big deal..... It was hot and humid and was very hot inside of the Spectrum that night..... At one point in the show Elvis actually says, "Gosh, it's hot in here. Is it hot out there too?"

rlj

Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 am

Without starting a new thread could someone please listen to the audio in this YouTube video and tell me what CD this is available on? I can't locate anything from this date on CD except for a shiity sounding CD-R.
Is this actually audio from June 28th 1976?
It sounds pretty damn good!

phpBB [video]

Thanks in advance .

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:22 pm

I wish I knew, promiseland. Would love to have a soundboard or better recording of that night than is already out there.

I know there are pros and cons when it comes to Elvis in 1976. Bit this show wasn't that bad. Elvis voice sounded good to us in the audience that night.

rlj

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 am

promiseland wrote:Without starting a new thread could someone please listen to the audio in this YouTube video and tell me what CD this is available on? I can't locate anything from this date on CD except for a shiity sounding CD-R.

phpBB [video]

Thanks in advance .

It's from Fort Worth, July 3, 1976 ("Rockin' Across Texas" CD-2)

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 am

JimmyCool wrote:
promiseland wrote:Without starting a new thread could someone please listen to the audio in this YouTube video and tell me what CD this is available on? I can't locate anything from this date on CD except for a shiity sounding CD-R.

phpBB [video]

Thanks in advance .

It's from Fort Worth, July 3, 1976 ("Rockin' Across Texas" CD-2)

Thanks Jimmy, glad someone finally knew what it was from.