Post here your Elvis' pictures

Animal Instinct?

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 am

HoneyTalkNelson wrote:This lobbycard might be an image from the deleted "Animal Instinct" sequence. In the finished film, there is a cut from the assassins approaching to Elvis and Fran Jeffries about to drink the wine. From this pose, it looks like he might be singing to her. What do you think?

This quote is from the All Elvis section. I always thought this and other similar photos were from this Animal Instinct scene. Now I found this image from the magazine Song Hits Magazine Presents Elvis, Winter 1982. This is clearly a choreographed music number, right? Animal Instinct... my favourite song from the Harum Scarum album.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Animal Instinct?

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:48 am

The fool wrote:
HoneyTalkNelson wrote:This lobbycard might be an image from the deleted "Animal Instinct" sequence. In the finished film, there is a cut from the assassins approaching to Elvis and Fran Jeffries about to drink the wine. From this pose, it looks like he might be singing to her. What do you think?

This quote is from the All Elvis section. I always thought this and other similar photos were from this Animal Instinct scene. Now I found this image from the magazine Song Hits Magazine Presents Elvis, Winter 1982. This is clearly a choreographed music number, right? Animal Instinct... my favourite song from the Harum Scarum album.

I think he may be singing "Go East Young Man" ? :smt016

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 am

Why the hell the pictures are most so badly and small cut out. I do not understand this. :evil:

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 am

Winston wrote:Why the hell the pictures are most so badly and small cut out. I do not understand this. :evil:

Magazines maybe?

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 pm

The fool wrote:

Thats very interesting, always had interest in those lost deleted movie cuts..."Danny", "I dont want yo.." , "Anyone " , " Lonely man", "Sands castles" and others...
there is a proof that the 2 bonus tracks: "Wisdon of the ages" and "Animals instinct" were shot ?
It sure looks like Elvis is singing here in this picture....
Thank you "the Fool" for bring this topic....i have a soft spot for this soundtrack , it was my first ever record that i bought when i was 11 years old...and i love the 2 bonus songs ;)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 pm

promiseland wrote:
The fool wrote:

I think he may be singing "Go East Young Man" ? :smt016

:D :D :D :D :D :D ::rocks

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:26 am

Nice find and I agree: it looks as if he is singing to her.