Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis Angels

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:12 pm

found this...on ebay

"ELVIS ORIGINAL PHOTO OVER 40 YEARS OLD SNAPSHOT TAKEN IN MEMPHIS IN 1961. THIS WAS SENT OUT FROM THE FAN CLUB ELVIS ANGELS. "


Image

Re: Elvis Angels

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 am

Taken in Los Angeles....................by the Elvis Angels.........................

Re: Elvis Angels

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 am

Barbie wrote:Taken in Los Angeles....................by the Elvis Angels.........................


Thank you for the correction. I did not know where it was taken hence I quoted the description on Ebay.

Re: Elvis Angels

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 am

That's a nice picture pingpong, it appears in "The Elvis Files" and dated November 1961 at the house at 10539 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles while Elvis was filming "Kid Galahad"



pingpong wrote:found this...on ebay

"ELVIS ORIGINAL PHOTO OVER 40 YEARS OLD SNAPSHOT TAKEN IN MEMPHIS IN 1961. THIS WAS SENT OUT FROM THE FAN CLUB ELVIS ANGELS. "


Image

Re: Elvis Angels

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Julian Grant wrote:That's a nice picture pingpong, it appears in "The Elvis Files" and dated November 1961 at the house at 10539 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles while Elvis was filming "Kid Galahad"



pingpong wrote:found this...on ebay

"ELVIS ORIGINAL PHOTO OVER 40 YEARS OLD SNAPSHOT TAKEN IN MEMPHIS IN 1961. THIS WAS SENT OUT FROM THE FAN CLUB ELVIS ANGELS. "


Image

In Elvis Files it's dated late August 1962.

Re: Elvis Angels

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:43 am

egilj wrote:
Julian Grant wrote:That's a nice picture pingpong, it appears in "The Elvis Files" and dated November 1961 at the house at 10539 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles while Elvis was filming "Kid Galahad"



pingpong wrote:found this...on ebay

"ELVIS ORIGINAL PHOTO OVER 40 YEARS OLD SNAPSHOT TAKEN IN MEMPHIS IN 1961. THIS WAS SENT OUT FROM THE FAN CLUB ELVIS ANGELS. "



In Elvis Files it's dated late August 1962.


So it does... I have it filed as Nov '61 and I think I'm right. Elvis' face being fuller it looks more like circa "Kid Galahad" than it does "It Happened At The World's Fair". I could of course be wrong but IIRC we discussed another picture taken at the same time previously and I'm pretty sure than was the consciences.

Re: Elvis Angels

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 am

From my collection I can find 6 different pictures taken at this time...................one unfortunately I just cut out his head and cap and put that in my picture book but all the others are great (but remember I was only 13 then!!!!!) There is no date on the pictures but one has 1962................which I put on it............??? I can scan at work and try to put them on here.................my HP 3210 is not working at the moment, I'll have to download the software again............so says the tech.............hope that's helpful...............2 pictures with Elvis looking at the camera and posing are the best of the lot and they are HOT!!! All black and white....................... :D

Re: Elvis Angels

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Julian Grant wrote:
egilj wrote:
Julian Grant wrote:That's a nice picture pingpong, it appears in "The Elvis Files" and dated November 1961 at the house at 10539 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles while Elvis was filming "Kid Galahad"



pingpong wrote:found this...on ebay

"ELVIS ORIGINAL PHOTO OVER 40 YEARS OLD SNAPSHOT TAKEN IN MEMPHIS IN 1961. THIS WAS SENT OUT FROM THE FAN CLUB ELVIS ANGELS. "



In Elvis Files it's dated late August 1962.


So it does... I have it filed as Nov '61 and I think I'm right. Elvis' face being fuller it looks more like circa "Kid Galahad" than it does "It Happened At The World's Fair". I could of course be wrong but IIRC we discussed another picture taken at the same time previously and I'm pretty sure than was the consciences.

Agree

Re: Elvis Angels

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Barbie wrote:From my collection I can find 6 different pictures taken at this time...................one unfortunately I just cut out his head and cap and put that in my picture book but all the others are great (but remember I was only 13 then!!!!!) There is no date on the pictures but one has 1962................which I put on it............??? I can scan at work and try to put them on here.................my HP 3210 is not working at the moment, I'll have to download the software again............so says the tech.............hope that's helpful...............2 pictures with Elvis looking at the camera and posing are the best of the lot and they are HOT!!! All black and white....................... :D


Would love to see the other photos from this day.
Can you tell if they were actually taken at Elvis´ Bellagio Road home.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: Elvis Angels

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 pm

I'll put the pictures in next week.....................it's a holiday weekend here in Canada! Happy Canada Day to all!! July 1st is Canada Day................

Lots of Elvis fans in my little town north of Victoria BC....................I love sharing my Elvis collection with the fans! :lol: Yes pictures were taken at the Bellagio Road home............. :)

Re: Elvis Angels

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Barbie wrote:I'll put the pictures in next week.....................it's a holiday weekend here in Canada! Happy Canada Day to all!! July 1st is Canada Day................

Lots of Elvis fans in my little town north of Victoria BC....................I love sharing my Elvis collection with the fans! :lol: Yes pictures were taken at the Bellagio Road home............. :)


Thank you Barbie look forward to that...Happy Canada Day to you !!

Re: Elvis Angels

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 am

Here are another 3 pictures taken at the same time.

derf.jpg


dfrd.jpg


xcdx.jpg


As previously mentioned I have them dated November 1961, leaving home for set while filming "Kid Galahad"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis Angels

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:22 am

I didn't have the last one in my collection - thanx!!! Mine's a little wider, Red West walking off in the 1st pic.................... :smt002

Re: Elvis Angels

Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Julian Grant wrote:Here are another 3 pictures taken at the same time.

derf.jpg


dfrd.jpg


xcdx.jpg


As previously mentioned I have them dated November 1961, leaving home for set while filming "Kid Galahad"


The one in the middle is new to me, the other two I had with SAMPLE written all over the photos.

If the photos are indeed from 1961 they would have to be from sometime between November 22 and December 22.
Elvis didn´t move into the Bellagio home until November 22 and on December 22 he flew to Las Vegas and didn´t come back to California until the end of March 1962.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: Elvis Angels

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:40 pm

bripet56 wrote:If the photos are indeed from 1961 they would have to be from sometime between November 22 and December 22.


Yes, agreed Brian and I think that's exactly when they were taken.