Post here your Elvis' pictures

Inglewood '70

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 pm

@ The Forum 11-14-70 A.S. Simply dynamite !


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Inglewood '70

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:18 pm

they are great shots

Re: Inglewood '70

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Wonderful pictures TCB-FAN, thanks for sharing.

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 am

Soundboard please!

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:35 am

Great photos. Those images are from the afternoon show. Elvis wore the long fringe "wings" during the evening show. I was there!

Image

Image from ElvisConcerts.com

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 am

This a great pictures of a TOP-Elvis.

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:50 am

What about this one?
Same date?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Great photos TCB-fan. Thanks for sharing.

Yes promiseland, that photo is from the same show. Only show he wore that suit/belt combination.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Great photos!

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:45 pm

mjsantafe wrote:Great photos. Those images are from the afternoon show. Elvis wore the long fringe "wings" during the evening show. I was there!

Did you happen to notice that he had a little trouble leaving the stage that night?

Re: Inglewood '70

Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Rob wrote:
mjsantafe wrote:Great photos. Those images are from the afternoon show. Elvis wore the long fringe "wings" during the evening show. I was there!

Did you happen to notice that he had a little trouble leaving the stage that night?


Given the many years that have passed, I don't have a memory of that moment. I do have a poor bootleg recording of the evening show to hear how Elvis needed to get "untangled" before closing the show.

My primary memories of that show are:

Seeing Los Angeles Laker Jerry West in the audience.

Col. Parker walking through the aisles with a cane.

Even at the age of 11 years old, I thought it was odd that Elvis needed to point out that he had sold more records than The Beatles and Tom Jones.

Re: Inglewood '70

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:52 am

They Were Great Shots Indeed.They Can Be Found On The L.A Times
http://framework.latimes.com/2011/08/05 ... s-back/#/0

Re: Inglewood '70

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 am

Thanks for the inspiration!

Elvis Is Back -- In La-La Land!
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=77321

Re: Inglewood '70

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 am

Incredible pictures!!!

Re: Inglewood '70

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:33 pm

mjsantafe wrote:
Rob wrote:
mjsantafe wrote:Great photos. Those images are from the afternoon show. Elvis wore the long fringe "wings" during the evening show. I was there!

Did you happen to notice that he had a little trouble leaving the stage that night?


Given the many years that have passed, I don't have a memory of that moment. I do have a poor bootleg recording of the evening show to hear how Elvis needed to get "untangled" before closing the show.

My primary memories of that show are:

Seeing Los Angeles Laker Jerry West in the audience.

Col. Parker walking through the aisles with a cane.

Even at the age of 11 years old, I thought it was odd that Elvis needed to point out that he had sold more records than The Beatles and Tom Jones.


You were a very lucky little fellow! Imagine seeing Elvis in 1970! (Somewhere around that time, give or take, my folks took me to see Jerry Lewis and an Italian singer whose name I can't recall. That's all. Not complaining at all, but that show wasn't Elvis!)

And yet, you were as surprised as the grownups with the odd things he said. You couldn't have known then how completely out-of-character that was for him! So, basically, you witnessed history: Elvis at a very great moment, yet at a turning point, too.

Very lucky!

rjm (Great photos here, and on the companion thread. Thanks!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Inglewood '70

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Great photos TCBfan,thanks

Re: Inglewood '70

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Does no one here have the 1994 JAT book with these pics in? These pics have been around for nearly 20 years now! I'm surprised so many 'collectors' here do not already have all these shots. :shock:

Re: Inglewood '70

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Cool thanks heres some more from my collection for you.
14.11.70 la.jpg
14.11.70 la.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Inglewood '70

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 am

Tony.. wrote:Does no one here have the 1994 JAT book with these pics in? These pics have been around for nearly 20 years now! I'm surprised so many 'collectors' here do not already have all these shots. :shock:


We're old. We forget it was in a book 19 years ago ;-)