Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis Backstage at NBC June 5, 1956 Photo colorized

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rizzy56 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 pm

rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Not a fan of such things, but that is not bad.

The photo is not by Al Wertheimer, it was taken backstage at NBC-TV on June 5, 1956, not sure by whom.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:09 am

Nice Job Rizzy.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:38 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Not a fan of such things, but that is not bad.

The photo is not by Al Wertheimer, it was taken backstage at NBC-TV on June 5, 1956, not sure by whom.

I know you are not into this kind of thing. But the fact you say its not half bad means you like it somewhat.
I always thought this was an Al photo but I am no expert in such things....Thankyou Doc for taking the time too comment :D

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:40 am

ArtyMorty wrote:Nice Job Rizzy.

Glad you like it Arty and thankyou ::rocks

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:38 am

rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Pretty nice! Elvis did want to show off his threads!

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:00 am

Nice Rizzy. I normally don't like colourized photos either, but you did such a good job!

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 am

Outstanding, Rizzy! I'm sure it would have fooled a lot of people.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Looks much more natural with a color filter applied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:16 pm

rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Nice job. I like it.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:27 pm

rjm wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Pretty nice! Elvis did want to show off his threads!

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thankyou very much rjm ::rocks

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:30 pm

paulsweeney wrote:Nice Rizzy. I normally don't like colourized photos either, but you did such a good job!

thankyou very much paul i really appreciate your comment ::rocks

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Mister Mike wrote:Outstanding, Rizzy! I'm sure it would have fooled a lot of people.

Thankyou mike, you see that's the whole idea! to make it look natural and not over done.... :D

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Marko wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Nice job. I like it.

Thankyou marko for taking the time to comment on it ::rocks

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm

promiseland wrote:Looks much more natural with a color filter applied.

You see when working on something like this you have to be very careful not to over do it. so I went with a cooler atmosphere. But here is an alternative to the first one, but not fully finnish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Looks great. Good job!

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Nice job Rizzy

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 pm

I agree with the other comments, I don't normally like photos that have been colourized, but it looks good, thanks for posting. It will probably end up on ebay unless your put your name over it.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:01 am

rizzy56 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Not a fan of such things, but that is not bad.

The photo is not by Al Wertheimer, it was taken backstage at NBC-TV on June 5, 1956, not sure by whom.


I know you are not into this kind of thing. But the fact you say its not half bad means you like it somewhat.
I always thought this was an Al photo but I am no expert in such things....Thankyou Doc for taking the time too comment :D


Wanna update the topic title? ;-)

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Good work... !
Thank you for sharing it...

Re: Alfred Wertheimer Photo colorize

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Just for the people who like this kind of thing :D


Not a fan of such things, but that is not bad.

The photo is not by Al Wertheimer, it was taken backstage at NBC-TV on June 5, 1956, not sure by whom.


I know you are not into this kind of thing. But the fact you say its not half bad means you like it somewhat.
I always thought this was an Al photo but I am no expert in such things....Thankyou Doc for taking the time too comment :D


Wanna update the topic title? ;-)

Done :D

Re: Elvis Backstage at NBC June 5, 1956 Photo colorized

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 am

Thankyou too everyone for the nice comments :D ::rocks