Post here your Elvis' pictures

Hillcrest, 1969

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 pm

July 17th, 1969. Looking fit as a fiddle.

Image


Image


Image


Image

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 pm

It was always great to see our guy, happy and fit and rolling career wise! Great pics TCB-FAN!

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

That shirt now hangs in the closet on the Lisa Marie.

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:38 am

elvisjock wrote:That shirt now hangs in the closet on the Lisa Marie.



really?? very interesting, love those shots.. too bad i cant get on the Lisa Marie. lol

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 am

Joe Car wrote:It was always great to see our guy, happy and fit and rolling career wise! Great pics TCB-FAN!


Just think, at that time Elvis was rocking RCA Hollywood with songs like:

I Saw Her Standing There (from Meet The Beatles!)
Yesterday / Hey Jude
Slow Down (from Something New)
Matchbox (from Something New)

No wonder he looked so happy.

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 am

TCB-FAN wrote:July 17th, 1969. Looking fit as a fiddle.

Image


Image


Image


Image


That outfit would have looked great on stage!

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:54 am

All I can really add is....damn! Been to that house several times but never saw him outside there.

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am

FrankieRider2 wrote:All I can really add is....damn! Been to that house several times but never saw him outside there.


"Past the gate and everything,turned me on just to do that"

My first visit was a huge thrill but alas he'd already sold the house by then.

292250_10150260648807104_5331889_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 pm

FrankieRider2 wrote:All I can really add is....damn! Been to that house several times but never saw him outside there.

Let ya in on a little secret as to why you never saw him.......he died back in '77. :wink:

Re: Hillcrest, 1969

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Not really, promiseland. I was there several times with my family while Elvis owned the house.