Post here your Elvis' pictures

The Elvis Files magazine issue #4

Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:35 pm

I just received this new promo poster for Elvis Files magazine...i must say this will be the best so far!
September 1956 photo session, Los Angeles 57 (wonderful photos), 1960 train to LA, on stage 1955 with The Browns and many great articles.
And some of the best photos i ever saw :smt007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Elvis Files magazine issue #4

Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm

what ever happened to the book he was doing? he mentioned sending me a copy but i haven't seen it yet

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:12 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:what ever happened to the book he was doing? he mentioned sending me a copy but i haven't seen it yet

Who? There are several volumes of "The Elvis files" books.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:51 am

Tony.. wrote:
JamesVRoy wrote:what ever happened to the book he was doing? he mentioned sending me a copy but i haven't seen it yet

Who? There are several volumes of "The Elvis files" books.

Who, as in Erik Lorentzen. Which book I can't say exactly. One he said that he was doing last year and had got some material of mine from hilton22000 which he asked to use. I told him it was fine with me and he said he'd mail a copy when it came out. Since posting he's emailed me and evidently it was sent 5 weeks ago and lost in the mail. He said he had problems like that with several.

He sent me a copy of one of the magazines awhile back. Very nicely done.