Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis and Lisa

Thu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Some nice and interesting pics! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis and Lisa

Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

ian that first picture is a photoshopped picture! They used two halves, and put them together to make that picture , so it's not a real photo, per say.
Just incase you were wondering.. :wink:

Thu May 30, 2013 9:07 pm

promiseland wrote:ian that first picture is a photoshopped picture! They used two halves, and put them together to make that picture , so it's not a real photo, per say.

Are you sure???

Fri May 31, 2013 12:35 am

promiseland wrote:ian that first picture is a photoshopped picture! They used two halves, and put them together to make that picture , so it's not a real photo, per say.

:roll: Are you kidding promiseland :!: :roll: :wink: Give it a rest regarding a picture that I quickly looked at once, and posted it not 100% sure it was Elvis...knowing about Elvis my whole life, well most of it, and I made a quick indecisive decision and it cost me....the first pic is a cool picture with how they put their faces together like that, quite striking. 8)
Last edited by ian on Fri May 31, 2013 1:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:39 am

Doc, your democratic way of dealing with people is extremely rude. 8)
Last edited by ian on Fri May 31, 2013 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:45 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Are you sure???

Is that response the friendly and humane democratic way of treating people Doc :?: You sure cut people down a lot :!:

Fri May 31, 2013 10:31 am

ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Are you sure???

Is that response the friendly and humane democratic way of treating people Doc :?: You sure cut people down a lot :!:

I didn't "cut down" promiseland at all. I just asked a question.

But you have posted quite a few nasty things today, haven't you? Luckily, you know how to use the "edit" button.

Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm

In the first pic Elvis looks like Harvey Dent/Two Face from the Dark Knight movie. :wink:

Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Delboy wrote:In the first pic Elvis looks like Harvey Dent/Two Face from the Dark Knight movie. :wink:

That was hilarious. :D

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:27 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Delboy wrote:In the first pic Elvis looks like Harvey Dent/Two Face from the Dark Knight movie. :wink:

That was hilarious. :D

Looks nothing like Harvey Dent/Two Face from the Dark Knight movie and even if it did how could it be declared hilarious?

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:01 pm

ian wrote:

:roll: Are you kidding promiseland :!: :roll: :wink: Give it a rest regarding a picture that I quickly looked at once, and posted it not 100% sure it was Elvis...knowing about Elvis my whole life, well most of it, and I made a quick indecisive decision and it cost me....the first pic is a cool picture with how they put their faces together like that, quite striking. 8)

C'mon lighten up ian have some fun every now and then taking everything personal.

And maybe Doc just didn't know, you can't expect someone to just know everything.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 am

promiseland wrote:
ian wrote:

C'mon lighten up ian have some fun every now and then taking everything personal.

And maybe Doc just didn't know, you can't expect someone to just know everything.

Sure you can,if you don' believe me.... just ask my ex-wife!!

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 pm

ian wrote:Some nice and interesting pics! 8)

Nobody told you so i will, the 4th photo is also photoshopped, U see elvis face (taken from another photo) when its really joe eposito

Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
ian wrote:Some nice and interesting pics! 8)

Nobody told you so i will, the 4th photo is also photoshopped, U see elvis face (taken from another photo) when its really joe eposito

Are you epositive? ;-)