Post here your Elvis' pictures

Andrea June Stephens wins a date with Elvis!

Tue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Found these pics in a 1985 US magazine of which I think 2 were new to me. Does anyone know the exact date of this event and / or where more pictures can be found?
DATE WITH ELVIS 1.jpg

DATE WITH ELVIS 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Andrea June Stephens wins a date with Elvis!

Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Tony.. wrote:Found these pics in a 1985 US magazine of which I think 2 were new to me. Does anyone know the exact date of this event and / or where more pictures can be found?
DATE WITH ELVIS 1.jpg

DATE WITH ELVIS 2.jpg

Friday, August 10, 1956 - Jacksonville, FL

See -->
http://scottymoore.net/FlTheater.html
http://www.elvisechoesofthepast.com/down-in-the-alley-florida-1956/

870000_Florida Close-Up_Rijff.JPG
Florida Close-Up (Amsterdam: Tutti Frutti, 1987)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Great, I have that book. I knew I'd seen pics from this somewhere. Thanks. The 2 pics I posted are not in there and neither are these;
DATE WITH ELVIS 3.jpg
Last edited by Tony.. on Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Tony.. wrote:Great, I have that book. I knew I'd seen pics from this somewhere. Thanks. I wonder if the 2 pics I posted are in there? I don't remember them.

They are not, but you may see them on the Ger Rijff site, in context.

Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Tony.. wrote:Great, I have that book. quote]

They are not, but you may see them on the Ger Rijff site, in context.

I don't look at his site. I found Mr. Rijff's postings to be bordering on rudeness sometimes. ( But I guess that hasn't stopped me reading some of yours!) LOL :wink:

Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm

The August 1956 issue of Country Song Roundup magazine had the exact same full-page ad as the July issue of Hit Parader.

Then, on their December issue Country Song Roundup had one page with "Win A Date" contest winners.

Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Teriffic. Thanks. I don't have that edition of CSR.