Post here your Elvis' pictures

What Kind of Outfit is THIS?!?!?!?

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm

This is just fugly!!!! It looks like a really bad attempt at the Blue Prehistoric Bird (although, that suit wasn't anything to sneeze at).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: What Kind of Outfit is THIS?!?!?!?

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Looks like a mock up

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 pm

100% fake.

It's a medley of costumes (excuse the pun): mostly the 1975 White Prehistoric bird shot minus the front pattern + 1975 Chief Suit's motive on the shoulders + the collar & chest opening of the 1970 wing suit. I believe the face is also misplaced (I guess it's from 1973)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 pm

yes. fake picture.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:05 pm

fake made by Harry Chavez, from Vegas :smt002

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Why does anyone devote even a single minute to doctoring a photo this way?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:44 am

A terribly bad fake

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:26 pm

on a positive note, facially, it's not a bad photo!

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:12 pm

sure it's a fake but Elvis looks OK here and I like this suit better than the terrible original

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Why does anyone devote even a single minute to doctoring a photo this way?

The same reason anyone would make up various 1976 setlists.

It's mental.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Rob wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Why does anyone devote even a single minute to doctoring a photo this way?

The same reason anyone would make up various 1976 setlists.

:wink: they do it because the can.
the problem i see is, that future generations may think these pics are genuine.
but there is no way to stop this development. and we don´t have to worry about it, since we won´t be there anymore.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 am

Just to make clear, Harry doesn't live anymore, I saw on tcb world a long time ago harry died. So lets just not bash him here.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 am

He won't anymore. the guy doesn't live anymore

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

Johnny2523 wrote:Just to make clear, Harry doesn't live anymore, I saw on tcb world a long time ago harry died. So lets just not bash him here.

Didn't know that... :(
He did very good colorizations on b&w pictures too.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 am

JimmyCool wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:Just to make clear, Harry doesn't live anymore, I saw on tcb world a long time ago harry died. So lets just not bash him here.

Didn't know that... :(
He did very good colorizations on b&w pictures too.

yes he was quite talented with coloring stuff, and repairing photo's. I heard months ago on TCB-world i believe, that harry had passed away.

Here's a pic by tommy, apparantly harry is already dead since december 2010, and sadley also tommy the guy who posted this photo for him died not to long ago either.
http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/showph ... oto=100556

Tue May 07, 2013 10:04 am

Hard to believe he has passed on. We emailed each other a few times back and forth. He said he liked going by Chavez instead of Harry. This explains why I did not hear from him a while back. God this is sad. Anyone know why he died? He was only in his early 40s I think, and when he and I were emailing he was having a tough time cause of the bad economy. He did some fantastic work on colorizing photos! This is so hard to accept.
Glen

Tue May 07, 2013 3:34 pm

"How does an idiot become a policeman?"

Tue May 07, 2013 5:31 pm

this picture is a complete fake