Post here your Elvis' pictures

A moment in time...from different angles

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

When browsing through concert photos, it's always kinda fun to come across photos taken at almost the same moment by different photographers. In the example below an added dimension is the fact that one of the photographers is also captured in the photos.

The photos capture a moment in Syracuse July 27 1976. The one on the left is by Bob Heis and the one the right by Len Leech - these two were taken seconds apart. They also prove that these two gentlemen were seated right next to each other.

The middle one seems to capture the same moment as the Leech photo - and there's Len Leech taking the photo at lower left! :) Frivolous, yes, but I thought it was kinda neat.

heisleech.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Scott Hayward on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: A moment in Syracuse...

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Not frivolous at all Scott - it's interesting to see. Here's my contribution - the same moment in Hunstville captured by different photographers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A moment in Syracuse...

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 am

I think they are kinda cool.