Post here your Elvis' pictures

On the set of PHS

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 am

New for my eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: On the set of PHS

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm

I've seen the top 2 before but not the others. Thanks. Here are a few more which were published in a book called "Elvis - his spiritual journey". I had not seen any of these before;
PHS 1.jpg

PHS 2.jpg

PHS 3.jpg

PHS 4.jpg

Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Heres few -Enjoy Y'all -TCE4Ever

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 am

karlos wrote:Heres few -Enjoy Y'all -TCE4Ever

Thanks Karlos. There´s any new for my eyes :D

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm

javierTCB wrote:
karlos wrote:Heres few -Enjoy Y'all -TCE4Ever

Thanks Karlos. There´s any new for my eyes :D

yvw javierTCB ill lookn add soon - TCE4Evr

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Tony.. wrote:I've seen the top 2 before but not the others. Thanks. Here are a few more which were published in a book called "Elvis - his spiritual journey". I had not seen any of these before;
PHS 1.jpg

PHS 2.jpg

PHS 3.jpg

PHS 4.jpg

Enjoy.

Tony.. In the first two photos, it looks like Elvis is signing on the Lp Elvis For Everyone

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Is that conductor Arthur Feidler visiting him on the set?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Jove wrote:
Tony.. wrote:I've seen the top 2 before but not the others. Thanks. Here are a few more which were published in a book called "Elvis - his spiritual journey". I had not seen any of these before;
PHS 1.jpg

PHS 2.jpg

PHS 3.jpg

PHS 4.jpg

Enjoy.

Tony.. In the first two photos, it looks like Elvis is signing on the Lp Elvis For Everyone

Yes. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the first time he'd seen a copy!! :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Mike C wrote:Is that conductor Arthur Feidler visiting him on the set?

Yes Mike It surely is Arthur Fielder as yu say -

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 pm

karlos wrote:
Mike C wrote:Is that conductor Arthur Feidler visiting him on the set?

Yes Mike It surely is Arthur Fielder as yu say -

Yes, Elvis and Fiedler signing their respective albums. The second pic posted by karlos has Elvis holding the Boston Pops album. Since he just met Fiedler and that was probably the reason he told Peter Noone the Boston Pops was his favorite group second to the Beatles.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

more pics from the set of PHS
EL_Arthur Fiedler_Col Parker.JPG

Peter-Noone65.jpg

PHS03 COL PARKER.jpg

PHS01.jpg

PHSset7.jpg
:lol:

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 pm

PHS02.jpg

PHS13_2.jpg

PHSset6.jpg

PHS_suitBeach.jpg

PHS_suitBeach2.JPG

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

peter noone1965_PHS.jpg

with fans.jpg

Tom-Jones65_PHS.jpg

on the set PHS.jpg

PHS28.jpg

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:59 am

more from the set of PHS
Elvis_Arthur Fiedler - August 1965.JPG

paradise.jpg

phs4.jpg

PHS16.jpg

phs6.jpg

Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Teriffic stuff! Thank you all. I shared a mini bus with Julie Parrish in 2003 in Memphis (long story). She was asking me about the London Elvis scene and Capital Elvis discos etc and said she would like to get in contact with John Talbot the London branch leader with the possibility of coming to London to visit. Unfortunately, Julie died not long after. She was a lovely lady.